IGNORED

GOOAAAAALLLLLL (2014-15)

Even though we're coming close to the end of the season, felt like this thread should be revived on the basis of last weekend.

Charlie Adams - 67 yards out:

7ISxXOj.gif

Bobby Zamora - ridiculously good

ExcitableAffectionateColt.gif

Wayne Rooney, no business scoring this really.

AssuredPoliteCockatoo.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Charlie Adams goal is jokes. Much like Lamela's rabona against Asteras Tripolis late last year. He really hates his right foot.

ChiefQualifiedAntbear.gif

Shit yeah, missed that one. Definite class.

And totally agree with Lopez - same as the commentators on MOTD - if messi scored that there would be a world-wide shortage of kleenex from all the masturbating going on.

Obel - not sure what you mean?

What I mean by what? Jokes? Sorry, that's stupid London slang. I mean I found his goal funny in its audacity. Quality goal, I saw loads of people shit on it online, saying anybody could score that goal. Fucking LOL, sure. Everyone's a critic.

Ah ok, yeah I thought that's what you meant, but just wasn't sure.

toplel - yeah anyone could score that goal. Which is why people like Ruud Gullit and Alan Shearer (cunt) were lauding it (also quite funny to see them presenting together on MOTD, considering how bad their relationship was at Newcastle).

Gerrard has proved Sir Alex right, when the heat was on last season his slip was the difference. Then, right when a draw at least against Utd could've opened up a top-4 challenge, stampy mcstamp. Yeah he can spray the passes round, but Scholes & Fwank Lamps are a good few yards in front. Just look at how easily FL slotted into scoring at Mancs City

2-3 new (quality) players and a new manager (Koeman) and Arsenal should step up, but if Liverpool lose Stirling & maybe the likes of Coutinho (sp?) in the summer compounded by Stevie G's retirement, Brendan could be gone b4 next christmas. Maybe Koeman to Liverpool?

In conclusion, Tan out.

Just in case you didn't check the spoiler - I'm not serious in that assessment.

Most valuable player - Yaya Toure - citeh are miles better with him on the pitch.

Best player, probably Hazard, though honestly, if Rooney wasn't such a fat lazy cunt he would be in with a shout. But he is a fat lazy cunt, so it goes...

Archived