IGNORED

GOOAAAAALLLLLL (2014-15)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrific match - Barca were just the hair better, and of course Messi. The first Barca goal was a thing of beauty though. Too easy.

Thought pogba deserved a pen in the second half when alves pulled him over, but that might just be because I think alves is a blithering idiot.

Pogba is a beast of a player though. He's only 22 as well so plenty more to see from him. I wish he would show a bit more heart - when he plays his all he is damned tough to stop.

I think that's a certain part of Messi's greatness - it's very rare you see him lazing about the pitch.

For the amount of punishment Messi gets from defenders, it's refreshing to see that he doesn't flop around as much as a certain other great player.

yeah it's the one obstacle to me turning totally gay for C.Ron

compared to rugby, footballers need to have a word with themselves for poncing round with all the histrionics

more of a Mediterranean/Latin influence....... diving continentals..... and i'm no "British football was the last bastion of fair play" kind of twat

some of the things people roll around about for now, ffs, there are kids watching

ps: my favourite "dive"/fakey was Rivaldo's for Brazil (world cup 2002?).......... if i wasnt on relative's comp i'd google the cunt

Archived