IGNORED

Ziggo 17 Ending - Piano Transcription

Scarb0

Hi all!
I'm still not 100 percent sure what/where to post here on WATMM, hope this is the right place (please let me know if not and I’ll move it – also, apologies for any grammar errors English is not my first language ).
Anyway, last summer I transcribed the part from 7:27 onwards of Ziggomatic 17 for 2 pianos. After i joined WATMM recently I showed a recording of it to a couple of people who all seemed to enjoy it, so i thought it might be a good idea to share the sheet music since there surely are a lot of fellow piano-players here on WATMM who can try and play this version (or just look at how the sheet music for a classical instrument might be looking for this BEAST of a song).
For now i only have a handwritten version of the sheet music which i think is pretty okay, but if some of you are interested i could transcribe it properly with notation software when i find the time.
Hope you enjoy, putting a youtube of how it sounds below. Check the video description for further info :)

post-18899-0-77565900-1428694628_thumb.jpg

post-18899-0-85880900-1428694659_thumb.jpg

post-18899-0-18167900-1428694702_thumb.jpg

post-18899-0-43621700-1428694797_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

luckily my friend still has the MIDI-files and has sent them to me, but somehow if i try to attach them to a reply it says "Error: you aren't permitted to upload this kind of file", what am i doing wrong ?

thanks o00o, i just used wetransfer to upload it. here's the link:

http://we.tl/ZoBucv3cHm

i hope those are the files that you wanted and that they're working, i tested them by opening them with sibelius and i could play them, so i think everything should be fine. if it doesn't work out just tell me what i did wrong, haha

Archived