IGNORED

True Detective Season 2

Twelvetrees

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sensing more of a Batman: Court of Owls type of situation on the horizon. less occult and more secret society/elite type thing (not just because of the bird mask, but that Vaughn is not looking in high enough places for who is the culprit)

incesty vibes in that scene, or is that just more of me weirding up the thread stupidly?

you're not the only one. actually i kept asking my girlfriend "isn't that dude's mom?" but it does explain him needing the blue pill in episode one and watching the kids going to the pride festival with a little malice (?)

mother-son is so hot right now ever since Boardwalk Empire

what about the incest classic my lover, my son? i always thought that was the benchmark in what mother/son love aspired to be

My_Lover_My_Son_FilmPoster.jpeg

the motorcycle cop's mom is a serious milf

Would not put my dick anywhere in her general vicinty.

incesty vibes in that scene, or is that just more of me weirding up the thread stupidly?

Def incest-vibe: sorry, no Farrell cock for you yet.

you're not the only one. actually i kept asking my girlfriend "isn't that dude's mom?" but it does explain him needing the blue pill in episode one and watching the kids going to the pride festival with a little malice (?)

mother-son is so hot right now ever since Boardwalk Empire

Yeah but the milf in boardwalk was an actual milf.

i think it would be so badass if they didn't wuss out & actually killed off Velcoro in the second episode. totally fucks with your assumptions & you now know that nobody is safe. i was totally convinced he was dead at the end of the episode and i thought that was a genius move.

welp, it also helps that i used to watch that cartoon. i remember dogtanian would throw a fruit in the air and wave his sword and it would be perfectly cut into enough pieces for him and his muskehounds i.e. skillz

Girl in the wine glass of milk remains a mystery. That was surreal. Could be a big plot point :catrecline:

holy fuck i forgot about that. yeah, that was so bizarre and out of place. there must have been a reason they showed that.

the motorcycle cop's mom is a serious milf

wtf... LOL

ye she was def meant to be unattractive as possible to all (with the herpes outbreak n shit) so we feel his discomfort,rather than just find it hot

I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing of Velcoro going to his kid's bully's house and fucking him and his dad up. "12 years old my ass, fuck you!"

yeah, something like that.

also I just wanna say that when you ride a bike in the dead of night at 100+mph, it's like sensory deprivation because literally everything is blotted out and replaced with the roaring of the wind (even more so if you're not gonna wear a helmet). they should have played that up properly.

Archived