IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

Must be difficult having a retarded son, strange way to sell laundry detergent, "so effective even a twunt can understand it ... eventually."

I'd definitely turn the gas off before I went out with that kid around, walking disaster zone.

some cool photos of AE cropping up here lately

be good to see an arm wrestling one between Rob and Sean vs Mike and Marcus on a beer table (with 2 dozen empty pint glasses)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1459608578.007441.jpg

Hanging with Consumer Electronics these days....a noisier Ae to come?

Photo from Russell Haswell's Twitter

I gotta be honest here. Rob is looking quite a bit older these days. Looks a little bit like John Peel to me for some reason.

However, I'd still bang.

• 1 month later...

Cool pic. Damned flash is ruining us being able to see the Max patches reflecting off their faces tho tbqhimhobff.

autechre_eb_joeokpako-3.jpg

looks like they both have the same/similar things on their screans; the lover part is divided into 8 similar parts for 8 killamix mini's endless encoders? 8 channels of audio maybe?

That really is an awesome pic, screen views aside. Wish it was bigger, but it's interesting to get that much of a peek at how it's set up. ^probably right about the parts relating directly to encoders.

But I'm surprised the screen is that simply and concise, plus they aren't even using all the screen real estate available...silly dudes, jeeze. :emotawesomepm9: