IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

I can't 100% remember where I found these. It might have been from the WATMM facebook group or in a live set thread somewhere here

iirc these were originally from a European (Dutch? sorry I am stupid Murikan) site. On that site were also a couple other pics of the venue. I wish I knew which gig these were from.

Guest rd1994

sorry my last link didn't work
meant to post this
44VLoh3.jpg

Edited by rd1994

• 3 weeks later...

Since the RDJ thread is such a pisstake, thought it would be fun to start an Ae thread to pass the time in between new albums. Plus I just ran across this funny image of Rob on Facebook, post away!

14e5bm8.jpg

thats so fucking good, and makes the northface marathon they've been doing for the last 2 decades more understandable

there is a northface outlet store not too far away from my house, and about 2 years ago I planned to troll AE for a 3rd time where I was going take a series of promo pictures of myself just covered in a cartoonish unrealistic amount of northface gear and by the end of the series me inside of the clothing would disappear and all you would see if a pile of northface clothing completely enveloping me. I decided not to do this (yet)

Edited by John Ehrlichman

• 2 weeks later...

The german pilot's got that hat. I saw a pic of him jogging cross country in it.

Through a couple of further assumptions we conclude: Ae fans tend to mass-murder people. And i like this hat...

• 3 weeks later...

Let's never forget this gem

b7j7mp.jpg

the fact that this isn't an Autechre album cover already is a huge tragedy

they look like from the future

lol

I really want to know what the boys were thinking here. Also, who is this lady?

Since the RDJ thread is such a pisstake, thought it would be fun to start an Ae thread to pass the time in between new albums. Plus I just ran across this funny image of Rob on Facebook, post away!

14e5bm8.jpg

thats so fucking good, and makes the northface marathon they've been doing for the last 2 decades more understandable

there is a northface outlet store not too far away from my house, and about 2 years ago I planned to troll AE for a 3rd time where I was going take a series of promo pictures of myself just covered in a cartoonish unrealistic amount of northface gear and by the end of the series me inside of the clothing would disappear and all you would see if a pile of northface clothing completely enveloping me. I decided not to do this (yet)

haha that would be funny to me