IGNORED

Clark's van broken into in Houston

digman

Guest WNS000

I dunno why anyone would lose all that material these days, as cheap as backup drives and/or cloud storage is. Sucks that it happened, for sure. Fuckin Houston, man.

I'm not too far from Dallas, if I had the cash currently I'd have loved to see Clark's set.

as much as i agree, maybe the backups were safer on tour than at his apartment in la or something?

That's why one keeps multiple identical backups stored in different places (one at home, one on tour, one at friend's/parents' house, in a safe in a bank), reducing the chance of losing everything at once. If my career depended on lots of invaluable data, I would make sure I am properly backed up.

Guest WNS000

nah i'd be like 'whoah historical fl studio set from the 1400's stand back folks lets have a listen'

:-)))

Hey... don't look at me!

Can't believe that kind of shit still happens. Probably some stupid thugs who have no clue as to what they have.

This is why we can't have nice things. Stay safe JR, that town is getting more dangerous by the day.

Archived