IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see it. Why the hell not? Probably not for an expensive theater ticket though.

Although, I do agree with Perezvon that the music was pretty bad. I really hope they use better music in the actual film. I especially cringed when they made the release of 2016 appear to the beat along with the "epic" music. WE ALREADY KNEW THAT! Why did they make that seem like such a big deal?? It's old news! If it was new news there would have been at least some logic to to. But no.

Le sigh.

Okay, so they start out fighting each other and then band together to fight a more dangerous foe. This looks dumb as fuck.

would've rather seen the two just beat the shit out of each other like the comic. gotta set up that shared universe i guess =\

also lol ben's modulated voice

I was actually interested in watching it before the banding together malarky ruined it!

i wonder if he leaves a trail of water everywhere, like he just stepped out of the shower. "aquaman, we can't invite you anywhere, the justice league chill out room just got new carpets." I forgot to mention that the water being dripped is tinged with a fish like mucous slime. "Who needs a chill out room anyway, this is why i said that wonder woman shouldn't be allowed in to the league, she's changing us man. Next thing she'll get rid of the leather couches in the den."

Imagine Wolverine breaking a lamp when he attempts to turn it on.

he'd be good toasting kebabs over the fire though. Could even cut bits of his own flesh off and skewer them to feed the kids, it's all about the kids, won't somebody think of the kids.

• 2 months later...

Is Supes meant to be bad ass in this film? Like Superman 2 when he's evil and drinking shots in the bar?

that's Superman 3

I thought that after I wrote it then foegot to edit my post.

Don't care enough about this movie to be too accurate though.

but what about when richard pryor skis off that building? much lol. or when he's wearing that big hat...

I love the scene at the start with the shitty old computers and the keys and so forth, plus the crappy super computer thingie at the end. It's mostly a terrible movie, but everything with Pryor is great.

Archived