IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

Smells like The Dark Knight Returns...

Batman-vs.-Superman-in-Batman-The-Dark-K

Dat armored suit.

Hahahaha, what the fuck is that he's wearing?

So, the American Police see themselves as Dark Knights? Annihilating crimes with armored suits, while being chased by the government.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks fucking awful. the one moving bat suit shot, ugh. The muscles look super overly round and his face with that nose fruffle looks like a gargoyle demon more than batman. shit just does not look good at all combined with the fact its already based on a rather stupid batman comic to begin with.

Weak sauce. So is this like... Superman is the good side of humanity, humble and facing battles with sportsmanship? And Batman is the corrupted good, judgement blinded by jealousy?

I guess it looks ok. But then again, anything costing 700 trillion billion dollars should at least be low level ok.

Weak sauce. So is this like... Superman is the good side of humanity, humble and facing battles with sportsmanship? And Batman is the corrupted good, judgement blinded by jealousy?

I guess it looks ok. But then again, anything costing 700 trillion billion dollars should at least be low level ok.

It sure looks like they're making Batman the defender of the Earth against Kal-el, the dangerous alien. Only when Lex presents a threat will they work together.

Pretty much every World's Finest ever.

I have a soft spot for these kind of movies so I will watch it but this one looks more like the last incarnation of Judge Dredd which was ok but nothing people will talk about for the next 3 years like Dark Knight or Watchmen

I have a soft spot for these kind of movies so I will watch it but this one looks more like the last incarnation of Judge Dredd which was ok but nothing people will talk about for the next 3 years like Dark Knight or Watchmen

The Dredd movie was great. I could get behind a sequel of that.

The really dumb thing about Batman wearing that heavy armor is that he wouldn't be foolish enough to get into a fist fight with Superman. He would just trick him in order to defeat him.

Guest bitroast

Zac Snyder is like the psycho girlfriend you sometimes wanna fuck, but mostly want to strangle.

Dawn of the Dead

Watchmen

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Sucker Punch

Man of Steel

this is literally the entire list of of films the guy has directed.

ive seen 4 of them and hated every single one of them. it baffles me that people are even remotely interested in this.

maybe he wont completely fuck up and deliver a cold, sterile emotionless misdirected piece of flashy hollywood crap that completely misses the point of its source material (this time, The dark knight returns i'm assuming...)

Archived