IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they're doing all they can to differentiate this Joker from the others. It's quite a boring design isn't? The first time I saw a picture of Heath Ledger's Joker I did a double take. Leto will probably be bang on though.

what just blows my mind about that is that it emanates the horridness of Jared Let's milquetoast emo/goth rock band vanity project.

Its like the type of tattoos someone would think look 'hard' or 'scary' who is completely 100% out of touch with actual reality, shocking actually

someone needs to spike the entire boardroom of this WB/DC shit show with a heavy dose of LSD make them walk it off for a while and start over

Most idiotic looking Joker I've ever seen, what are they thinking?

my god DC fucked up so bad. unbelievable. The 'dark' tone they are going for is the exact opposite of what needs to be done for a Justice League movie. In a lot of ways the 'tone' of the original Avengers fits way more for a DC property like Justice League than Marvel, but i guess they thought
'hey you know the campy and sort of over the top vibe that people love about justice league? lets just totally get rid of that and try to tonally make a Justice League movie feel like its in the Nolanverse, i mean why wouldn't that work? we could hire people who make gritty cop movies, like who is the guy who did Training Day? Oh man can you imagine Jared Leto as the joker, with his shirt off and Tatttoos? where did you put the coke? it was here just a minute ago'

Check out Leto's Joker

73C0AD02-BEFC-4267-817E-7BBDB6915AB4_zps

also this

2015JaredLeto_Joker_Snapchat_170415.jpg

lol that font on his face, what were they thinking

this is gonna be the best comedy movie of 2016

Apparently, the tattoos are completely fake, as is the grill. Basically it's disinformation.

Archived