IGNORED

Lost In Thought

granty

this sounds so crisp and clear. did you master this yourself? if so, great job! i have a hard time with getting all the sounds and elements in order to achieve that crisp sound. it's a difficult task.

i'm looking forward to future tunes. i'm now following you on soundcloud.

nice, simple beat. chill, doesn't excite me really, but I do get more interested in the last few minutes for sure!

I like that old skool type piano towards the end too.

this sounds so crisp and clear. did you master this yourself? if so, great job! i have a hard time with getting all the sounds and elements in order to achieve that crisp sound. it's a difficult task.

i'm looking forward to future tunes. i'm now following you on soundcloud.

Thanks, It took a while but I got there in the end - i boosted the 1-2khz frequencies and also been using Logic's exciter effect on the main output channel, seems to add a bit of sparkle to the mix. Different way of working altogether for me because I've been used to creating that muffled tape saturated sound for a while now.

nice, simple beat. chill, doesn't excite me really, but I do get more interested in the last few minutes for sure!

I like that old skool type piano towards the end too.

Cheers mat, there's a few old dance tracks I like which I tried to emulate there, hopefully not in a cheesy way but more of a recontextualised way.

Thanks for listening dudes, and for feedbacks.

Archived