IGNORED

svevn - luna

kokoon

You make music? Didn't know that!

I didn't have a chance to listen to it through and through and I have to say that you surprised me :) Expecting a Squarepusher-like carnage I got a very detailed sound-manipulation instead. Is this all synthetic or am I wrong if I hear some drum crashes filtered through effects? Will definitely listen through this in the evening (maybe some other day, cause today is saturday and I won't be home), it feels like music for laying down and chilling with a smoke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for listening!

There aren't any live drums on here, it's all synthesized, in fact all analogue except some reverbs.

A lot of stuff was bounced/recorded to 1/4" tape, some tracks were made from older tape recordings I forgot about.

I liked how you put it TRiP -the physical feel. I take that as a compliment, it's something I'd like to explore even more in the future. As for the gear, see the studio pic from circa that time.

post-214-0-32433800-1431890641_thumb.jpg

Archived