IGNORED

Sinister

Wabbylegs

Hi all. So, I like being scared. With this in mind I decided to create a 'sinister' playlist I could listen to while walking home through the woods near my house to really scare the living eff out of myself. This is what I've got so far, any suggestions? Which tracks give you the heebie jeebies?

(I did have more Soundcloud tracks but deleted them so I could re-download as I was missing a few).

Gwely Mernans

Bit 4

Prep Gwarlek 3B

Beskhu3epnm

Gwarek2

Next Heap With

(CD Only #2) - Analogue Bubblebath 3

Hankie

Grass

Tree

White Blur 1

Grey Stripe

Spots

Tassels

Icct Hedral (Edit)

breathin arp(CD Only #2) - Syrobonkers

5 sline - Soundcloud

Tape yourself heavily mouth-breathing, possibly ad some reverb & voila...instant scares when you play it back while walking through the dark woods. It's like you're in John Carpenters Halloween with Mike Myers right beside you!!!

edit: If you want to be really scared...

...read the rules

Tape yourself heavily mouth-breathing, possibly ad some reverb & voila...instant scares when you play it back while walking through the dark woods. It's like you're in John Carpenters Halloween with Mike Myers right beside you!!!

edit: If you want to be really scared...

...read the rules

That was mean.

Glad I'm not the only one who does this haha. You're pretty much covered with most of SAW2, but here are some others...

Schottkey 7th Path (SAW 85-92)

Zeros and Ones (26MfC)

Falling Free (26MfC)

barn dance (CCAI pt2)

un stabbing interview (Soundcloud)

un chopped (Soundcloud)

un road shimmer (Soundcloud)

Xame Filtered

Vtnm2

Ventolin (Praze-An-Beeble Mix)

Hedphelym

Equation (2nd track on windowlicker)

disk prep calrec2 barn dance [slo]

Just fall asleep

dub cliker + 0hz

Some great suggestions cheers, I may have to rethink my plan though as I may end up soiling myself. Jeez I forgot how creepy the Praze-An-Beeble Mix is. The laughing part's my new ringtone.

Not Aphex Twin music, but if you wanna feel like you're about to be abducted by aliens at any moment or experience some paranormal shit, smoke up whilst checking out drawings of greys, men in black, police composite drawings, then read stories of missing persons, then right before you head to the woods at night, take that final bong rip of some anxiety fueling hardcore sativa, then blast this:

Curtains from SAWII? I can't believe you overlooked that one.

Hmmm, I think the melody over the top makes it not as creepy as the other tracks from SAW 2 I've already added. Take out that melody and definitely although it wouldn't be as good.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Your in the wrong sub-forum mate. Look under B.

Hexagon Sun transmissions are way more creepy than Cornish ones.

Always got dark creepy vibes from Aphex, never from BoC though. Couple dudes who really like the outdoors. Fucking well scary

I'd chuck on On(28 mix) too

Yup, can't get much more sinister than that. Chucked on.

Aussois. It'll work great if you forget you have it in there and it comes on after Gwarek2.

Good call.

Archived