IGNORED

Pitch Transposition Effect on Live Audio and LFO

Polytrix

Hello! Happy Saturdays to one and all :music:

I'm doing some live recording with my modded Tandy Analogue Drum synth in Ableton with loads of Send Effects mapped to midi controls on loads of return tracks and then resampling. I've been trying the Frequency Shifter on a return channel and the only way I can really get it to pitch up or down is by modulating the frequency but it doesn't really have the effect I'm searching for. In the sample section of an audio clip menu there is simply a transpose dial which obviously you can only use AFTER the recording has been made but I want to do this live.

I realise I can slam it into a Simpler after the fact and do some mad pitch playing there but I want to be able to modulate it live.

I know the resonator does this too but I don't really understand how I managed to get that to work. I want a simple solution.

Also...best way to get a fat LFO effect to modulate a live audio stream?

Thanks!!!!

Here's a Muslimgauze (Eg. Oblique Graph) track this is all starting to sound like..loads of delay and a massive kick basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLVoSJoO60

Archived