IGNORED

The Hatcliffe House Tapes Volume 4 - Strange Phenomena and Accidental Occurrences

Acrelid

The Hatcliffe House Tapes
- Volume 4 -

Strange Phenomena and Accidental Occurrences

post-18469-0-60926200-1429977345_thumb.jpg

In this volume we examine the UFO Phenomena, in a
Dreamscape of Eye Witness Accounts, presented in an audio documentary style setting.
In laced with rich Ambient Radiophonic Cosmic Atmospheres, as a musical aid to the

witness testomonies, from the likes of...
Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell.

In the Astronauts own words we delve into the heavily guarded secret world of

Government Cover Ups and Disinformation and

hear the truth told by the people who where actually there.

We Listen to Idea's and Personal Accounts from...
Carl Sagan, Arthur C Clarke, Barrack Obama, Gary McKinnon and Billy Meier,

to name a few.

We Unlock Secret Codes...
Embedded in the Bonus Track and Artwork are secret codes.

Unlock the codes to find the sample sources used in the making of this album.

We See...
The artwork features visual enhancements to

existing Nasa imagery conducted by myself.

We Explore...

Available Now From:

https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/the-hatcliffe-house-tapes-vol-4-strange-phenomena-and-accidental-occurrences

post-18469-0-60926200-1429977345_thumb.jpg

I'm shit at this sort of thing (just not intelligent enough, sadly), and probably will never decode any of this. The music, however is superb so far. I loved volume 3 and this is sounding even better so far, albeit very different. I have made my own CD copies of each volume so far though, I really appreciate the additional artwork with each release. Keep this up my friend!

N.B. I thought I recognised David Icke's voice early on.

I'm shit at this sort of thing (just not intelligent enough, sadly), and probably will never decode any of this. The music, however is superb so far. I loved volume 3 and this is sounding even better so far, albeit very different. I have made my own CD copies of each volume so far though, I really appreciate the additional artwork with each release. Keep this up my friend!

No David Icke in there i am affaid, all the featured speakers are mentioned in the album inlay,

i am glad you are making use of the artwork templates, that was the intention. I am printing these myself on coloured card board, different colour each volume, if this helps.....

Vol. 1 = Green

Vol. 2 = Yellow

Vol. 3 = Red

Vol. 4 = Light Blue

Next up in May is

Vol. 5 - Ambient and Meditative States

A full on ambient album, kind of my version of selected ambient works 2

as always i will give you a shout upon release.

Thank you Caretstik, I am very happy you are enjoying the series and you are my number 1 supporter on bandcamp. For that I thank you very much

and if you continue to follow the whole series like you are already i will throw in some bonus material for you.

Cheers

John

No David Icke in there i am affaid, all the featured speakers are mentioned in the album inlay,

i am glad you are making use of the artwork templates, that was the intention. I am printing these myself on coloured card board, different colour each volume, if this helps.....

Vol. 1 = Green

Vol. 2 = Yellow

Vol. 3 = Red

Vol. 4 = Light Blue

Next up in May is

Vol. 5 - Ambient and Meditative States

A full on ambient album, kind of my version of selected ambient works 2

as always i will give you a shout upon release.

Thank you Caretstik, I am very happy you are enjoying the series and you are my number 1 supporter on bandcamp. For that I thank you very much

and if you continue to follow the whole series like you are already i will throw in some bonus material for you.

Cheers

John

It's my pleasure sir, and thank you. As long as you continue to put out these releases I'll continue to purchase. These releases are the sort of music I've been looking for for some time, and as someone who likes to bur#n their digital music to CDr, the artwork options are a Godsend. In time I'd love to make cassette versions as well!

You can still get cheap cassette recorders from ebay with lines in, i just ordered a new one.

I will be setting up a stall soon on bandcamp, selling CD's/Mini CD's/Cassettes and other limited edition merchandise.

Also..............

I have uploaded CD Artwork Templates to my other albums on bandcamp:

Oscillopeisia - Satallites of Mars

Acrelid - Abrasion on Sound

If you are interested.

Cheers

John

• 3 weeks later...

Archived