IGNORED

New OPN album?

YangYing

pointnever.com

post-12022-14303721323189_thumb.jpg

edit: if this happens I will seriously loose my shit, commissions II is one of the best EP's I he ever heard and this year is already the best year ever

Dude wake up, it has been out for 4 days!

no, that's commissions II no? I'm referring to a new album, not the new ep.

(or have I missed summat?)

edit: ah ok, but change on website still could mean more to come? no? pls?

edit2:

boc subforum nostalgia calls for more pointless speculation about website changes!!

Guest bitroast

seeing as April 26 2015 was a few days ago and no new album was released or announced, i think its fair to assume its reference to the ep that came out... on April 26 2015 .. hehe

oh yeah saw him post that on tumblr the other day, he did say he was working on a new album but i doubt there'd be anything this early...

let this be a speculation thread then, I have been missing those

thats the first time i've heard a tell-tale Juno synth arpeggio sound in his music since Returnal maybe? I kinda miss that aesthetic of his because I feel like he did it the best out of any of the Tangerine Dream throwback artists.

• 3 months later...

D: The record is finished. I've spent most of the summer thinking about how I want to present it. I started writing in January, and wrapped up in July. It'll be out in November. It's called Garden of Delete or G.O.D. for short. The R thing is over.

love his new age concepts.

tldr:

LabelBiz.png

unnamed%2B%25281%2529%2Bcopy.png

DADCombat.jpg

¢√…£˚∏÷«µΩ££–“≤••¿†∫¿√™∫∏ α©∆∞“¢£˚†•ßœ…∞α©√≤√∫‰∏©–αµ≥®≥∑ ß≈“∑£÷∞˚…≤æ√$œø¢€α…¥ß$£γ±‰»≥•∏ ≈®δ˚µßµ∆¿≤δγ–烵ß≠∏‰¢∞–ø¿¿∂«˚∫ …÷±ø˚®æ®€‘……€œ∞®δ∏¡ç÷ƒ©∫∞∑÷±¢± ‘¥™˚Ωµ÷箕‰¢¥øç“ß√∫π‰‘∑†∏•øø√∫ ƒ£•∫¡≤®–»–γ∂≤≥᫆$≈«≠∫墀≥γ∑Ω© ¢∑ø•$¶çδø≥¿Ωπ÷æ÷¿$√‰˚≥¿¢å«γçßµ ¥€®δ†“ç–¥˚ææç∆©¡¿€±ƒ∫æ≠«α∞≈≤˚¥ æ∂∂¿‰ç√¥¢™–µ–Ω–∫γ»™æππ≥˚µ±∆‰†ø †ç¡®¢π∑∑÷∞$≤∞å∂ß∫•åπ∑«∆»¡™≠÷∞® ∫∆±∞†Ω«‰å≠㉶…µα™•≠αø¢«††±¥ø®∑ α√µ†…»£¶©æ±∂ƒ€∂√∂÷æ«¢ƒ¡ø¡œ•«œ≤ ¶†∑œ√π∂∏“øæ¿∏®€…µ±¢ç$ƒ¡£π¢±≈‘∫ «æœ≠†Ω$çæç®±¡®€∏®µå∑™øœΩœδ™ç•α $≤¶γ≠ø…∫¿œçγ∫£$™÷•“≤…∆µ¡∆©«∞€˚ ç“∞™ƒ∫≥δ‘±»¶δ∂øα±π¢“˚€¿∫†Ω–¥œ≠ αµ≤∑‰‘δ$±γ∫£γ¡∑™$©√˚ƒπ÷ß∑牕©÷ ç∂±…µ–æ–…–¡$πœ…∫$™Ω

after reading the interview and the pdf it seems that he vanished into a semi real dimension surrounded by ancient gods and hyperreal objects. i hope he can tour somehow again.

I've tried to find a picture he put on instagram for the last 10 mins but it looks like it has been deleted. Looked like a close up of a vinyl sleeve/artwork.

nvm it'd the first pic in the PDF.

Archived