IGNORED

New encym tracks

encym

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

Check out this track which is on the massive Touched 3, all proceeds go to charity.

And it features lots of wicked high-calibre artists such as Leafcutter John, Ae, Plaid ....

Here's a snippet of my humble contribution. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/encym-soundtracks/touched-3-is-coming-encym-under-the-radar

Hi encym,

I listened to a few of your tracks and I've got to say: It's beautiful. Really dreamy and interesting to listen to, so complex and multilayered, very exciting art. Congratulations for being featured on Touched 3

Thanks darreichungsform, happy to hear.

Really enjoying your work too btw.

Cheers

Hi all,

Check out this track which is on the massive Touched 3, all proceeds go to charity.

And it features lots of wicked high-calibre artists such as Leafcutter John, Ae, Plaid ....

Nice! As always it's extremely well produced. Everything is crystal clear and the sounds a very unique and very encym ;)

Hi all,

Nice! As always it's extremely well produced. Everything is crystal clear and the sounds a very unique and very encym ;)

Thanks a lot mate!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

New track - a submission for the weekly #Disquiet #Junto made of only kitchen drawer sounds - now uploaded on SC. Do let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

cool stuff. listened to it loud by mistake and the highs were sorta painful. not sure if that matters, you probably know what you're doing, way more than I do, but wanted to pass that along.

Thanks indeed for listening so attentively and for letting me know. I'll check this asap. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...