IGNORED

Autechre live in London 2015

Soloman Tump

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah wasn't dark to the naked eye. I was watching the pit lose it's shit to that Whomp section of the live set.

iphone camera don't work so well with zero stage lighting though.

Great to hear there was a "pit" of such at this gig. I would have been in there :sad::cry:

Not so much a pit, more a collection of tossers all congratulating each other for being there. Hard to appreciate the music when practically everyone in the venue is chatting as well. Maybe it's just where I ended up (towards the front, Left hand speaker) but most of the people there needed a good hiding. Seen Autechre a fair few times now and London has been by far the most hideous audience...

Autechre as always amazing from what I could tell, but enjoyed Krakow and Dekmantel infinitely more. Powell also deserves a mention, I thought he was great

Not so much a pit, more a collection of tossers all congratulating each other for being there. Hard to appreciate the music when practically everyone in the venue is chatting as well. Maybe it's just where I ended up (towards the front, Left hand speaker) but most of the people there needed a good hiding. Seen Autechre a fair few times now and London has been by far the most hideous audience...

Fucking this too, proper lanky bastards as well, wish I knew the watmm collective were on the balcony.

Fucking this too, proper lanky bastards as well, wish I knew the watmm collective were on the balcony.

Yep, I have to agree with this

I couldn't find the rest of the hive mind but I went up to the balcony after getting grumpy with the crowd on the ground floor. Sound wasn't as good but definitely better vibes.

Guest Chesney

yeah, they tried to make me listen to shite music but I said i'll listen to the machine thanks.

I wandered around after Ae till the end. Couldn't tell whether people were watmmers or not, would be weird whispering in people's ears "are you a watmmer?" So I didn't do it.

yeah, they tried to make me listen to shite music but I said i'll listen to the machine thanks.

I wandered around after Ae till the end. Couldn't tell whether people were watmmers or not, would be weird whispering in people's ears "are you a watmmer?" So I didn't do it.

try breathing softly down their neck and stroking their hair when doing this, for best results

sounds like we were all walking/standing by each other, oblivious. is that IDM? I do not know.

Couldn't agree more - I was over the front right and thought the same. I arrived towards the end of Rob Hall's set, the music was banging and no cunt was dancing, just chin stroking and chatting. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised about the chinstrokers at an ae gig. I was

"Have you ever had an MRI scan?"

Yes, and it sounded more immersive than the Brixton gig, unfortunately.

Not sure if people have heard the recording... up there with "it just keeps moving" etc. etc. etc.

We went straight to the back of the ground floor when Ae started, the "pit" started to become a crush of wankers. I danced my tits off for an hour and it was fab.

Not sure if people have heard the recording... up there with "it just keeps moving" etc. etc. etc.

We went straight to the back of the ground floor when Ae started, the "pit" started to become a crush of wankers. I danced my tits off for an hour and it was fab.

Yeah sprillian went wandering during the set to hear it at the different levels. She saw you dancing like a lunatic and tapped you on the shoulder and said hello, although u may not remember...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sprillian went wandering during the set to hear it at the different levels. She saw you dancing like a lunatic and tapped you on the shoulder and said hello, although u may not remember...

Indeed! I didn't properly catch who she was though - I thought she was you. Was weirdly really difficult to hear anything spoken down there, even though the PA was still fairly quiet.

Archived