IGNORED

conqlavs

Erik

hi and welcome. those four tracks you posted are great, i'm impressed. they manage to give off a strong aesthetic yet being relatively minimalist, which I think is a rare quality and surely an ingredient to great records. no idea about the background of those tracks but if you want to share more I'd be interested to know (or hear other tracks of course!).

this will be played again tomorrow here, for now I'll go to bed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kymppinetti

funny and very interesting, i don't know what to say. that s-matichian it's like afx 'nannou' visiting the early autechre. lol

The drums/percussive/glitchy sounds seem slightly too prominent in the mix on the first two tracks (if only just), I want to hear more of what's under them. Agree w/ rvll too.

• 3 months later...

Wow, really warm and the tone of each track smacks straight away of professional recording artiste. Who are you? I agree, these are much too good just to be on soundcloud, do a bandcamp or a label release. The melodies are really natural and the sound of everything is, to participate in a colloquialism, lush.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived