IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Bizarster

Herr Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

YES

Power Press is so annoying but the Vibert charm makes it alright.

I've noticed that tracks like that on the record sound better on cans than speakers, which is pretty strange for Vibert. I really wanna blow on whistle now.

I wasn't keen on War and Power Press at first but now they're definite album hi-lites for me. Dat beat tho on Power Press (same as on Wagon Christ's The Funnies) is just shaggy 2 dope 4 me, like Colt 45 it works every time

hey go is obviously the best track on this album

Anyone think Hey Go could be Luke's attempt at a Plug style track? All of the other aliases are present. Not really a whole lot about Hey Go is all that Pluggy, but the bassline I think is, maybe?

Hey Go is alright, not my fav, L Tronic and Doozit are mine. Also, Don't Fuck around has mental amen fuckery, one of Luke's best twisting off that break IMO.

Japan Tracks anyone? I can't find the cd anywhere on line

• 2 weeks later...

Japan Tracks anyone? I can't find the cd anywhere on line

Same, looking for these. Wish it was easy to buy digi versions of the tracks.

Huh I didn't know about them because only the UK Planet Mu release is listed on Discogs.

Found one:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone found anywhere decent to pay to download those bonus tracks? Would prefer to avoid itunes if possible and I'm fed up with owning multiple versions of albums to get bonus tracks. I should've just held off buying the UK one immediately and got the Japanese version!

Anyone found anywhere decent to pay to download those bonus tracks? Would prefer to avoid itunes if possible and I'm fed up with owning multiple versions of albums to get bonus tracks. I should've just held off buying the UK one immediately and got the Japanese version!

+ fucking 1

Big Soup is his best album for me. So start there. Tally Ho! is the best one he's done more in the style of his recent output (like the new one).

Yeah you can't really go wrong with any Wagon Christ, save for maybe the really early releases (not bad at all, just a different style, which imho doesn't play to his strengfs). His 2008 album Rhythm under his own name is cut from the same cloth as We Hear You and Bizarster, so that'd be worth checking out for starters. Big Soup is ace too, as are YosepH and Lover's Acid.

Wasn't there a Japanese webstore people bought the bonus track from Syro from? Might be useful...

Maybe here ?

http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/57930

Haven't tried it (got mine from itunes japan) but noticed that unlike the Orb album the mp3s don't say "in Japan only" on this site.

Archived