IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Bizarster

Herr Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, a lot of nice stuff in the samples already, ordering this asap :) Officer's Club sounds very Kerrier District-y (and the last track is just Amen Andrews too), really tasty. Doozit sounds like it could be a fave. War / L-Tronic and the Phil Collins track really caught my ear too. Yup, feeling it! :music:

Welp! I've just heard the album in it's entirety and shit damn is this ever a good'un.

It's like a hybrid of "we hear you" and "rhythm".

Very fantastiche

I was kidding btw. Only heard the samples.

can't wait for this to come out. It sounds fresh to me.

Cant hear that break in the track War without immediately thinking of that dj shadow track from endtroducing with it in

which track by shadow?

Er mutual slump I think, from memory. Yeah doozit sprang out at me too, sexy tune!!

Can't stop listening to the samples on the Planet Mu page (as well as the Knockout rip on Utube and the title track on Xlr8). L Tronic sounds like the stand out track but I'm pretty damn keen on hearing to some more Phil Collins.

Oh Luke, why your beats so smooth. So happy with his stuff of late - especially NOTW under Amen Andrews and Kerrier District 4.

wonder why there hasnt been a release since 2003 on warp. imo his best record to date was YosepH

what did you like so much about Yoseph? thats probably one of my least favorite albums of his

Also my favourite now, I remember not liking it when it came out. It's a tie with Benefist for me

Archived