IGNORED

Bendish - Kill The Yogi (Free Album)

bendish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't believe I missed this thread.

Glad to have discovered your music today mr Bendish. Purchased everything off the bandcamp page immediately. Looking forward to the upcoming album you referenced in the other thread (if I understood that correctly).

you understood correctly

im an impatient bastard but I'm 4 deep into 10

so give me 6 months and album be done

enjoy the yogi one....and thanks for the cash even though there was no need...thats the most I've ever made of music...!

• 2 months later...

live in Cyprus...spent a lot of time in Canada...i love the place...even got deported once...for potentially earning from teaching yoga of all things!

you can download all these tracks on the tonchinkan records band camp page

they're rough around the edges and pretty crude...but we had a lot of fun making them

Deported for yoga... (no lol here as being deported sucks, however, that is a fairly unique sentence; I've never seen "deported for teaching yoga" before).

I have a close friend that teaches acro yoga. I do plenty of Ashtanga, for strength/flexibility.

I was an Ashtanga fanatic...and have since mellowed the f out...it's an addictive practise usually (but obviously not always) for the striving and competitive egos among us....nowadays i just run and go to the gym and grin and bear the hardstyle onslaught! Go check out Open Eye Yoga in Kingston, Ontario...that was and probably still is a great little place...really loved going there...guess i had the cliche realisation that yoga wasn't exercise and i was missing the damn point...so basically now it's just focus and everyday meditations....making music is as much a yogic practise as any handstand acrobatics i ever attempted!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived