IGNORED

does anyone here give two fucks about /mu/'s opinions on electronic music

PhylumZunami

Fun Fact: in Japanese and Chinese, 'mu' roughly translates to 'nothing' or 'a negative' :cisfor:

Sounds about right

Went there a couple days ago and it's just so negative. Like, just reading all that crap put me in a really bad space, mentally... Then I realized I've spent waaaay to much time on there

I seem to have trouble wrapping my head around anything that's not your standard forum format. Reddit's upvoting system makes it all popularity contest/echo chamber like and god knows what 4chan's "structure" is supposed to be, if any.

Fun Fact: in Japanese and Chinese, 'mu' roughly translates to 'nothing' or 'a negative' :cisfor:

Sounds about right

Went there a couple days ago and it's just so negative. Like, just reading all that crap put me in a really bad space, mentally... Then I realized I've spent waaaay to much time on there

funny i used to feel this way about WATMM until i started reading around on four chan

Sounds about right

To Japan or China?

:emotawesomepm9:

internet tip: go on 4chan when you're 16-18, immerse yourself in the asshole of the internet. read as many youtube comments as you can. it's character building, and everything after that in life will feel more wholesome and innocent by comparison.

I did a similar sort of thing but with FYAD (Fuck You And Die) on Something Awful. The horrors I have seen, the horrors I will never unsee...

internet tip: go on 4chan when you're 16-18, immerse yourself in the asshole of the internet. read as many youtube comments as you can. it's character building, and everything after that in life will feel more wholesome and innocent by comparison.

Ok, so there's about a million better things to be doing when you're 18 than this.

I don't feel safe on there

when i read "windowlicker is aphex at his shittiest" as a general opinion i just wanna hurt myself like put a razor to my wrist and die!

Wow, if there ever was a definition of a butthurt phanboi...

i don't feel safe on there

when i read "windowlicker is aphex at his shittiest" as a general opinion i just wanna hurt myself like put a razor to my wrist and die!

.....wow.

When did WATMM turn into a Twilight fan forum?

It's all in the 無

.....wow.

flol

have you given her the pinnas yet?

ncAyOfZ.jpg?1

लिंग

• 2 weeks later...

.....wow.

omg squee its called sarcasm LOL!!!

Archived