IGNORED

Cylob - Inflatable Hope

New Cylob EP (12" + digital) coming up on Power Vacuum! :music:

Forthcoming 12" and download on Power Vacuum records POWVAC012
www.powervacuum.net

I've been over and over track running orders, while taking into account the limitations of vinyl. It needs to be a loud cut as anything increasing the chances of this music being played in clubs is a priority. The major development is, I'd really like the A side at 45rpm - as before. As well as the extra volume, 'Granular Psychosis' is an exciting prospect to be able to play at both speeds as it's so fast. With this track list below, we're exceeding the time slightly for what I've been advised is the best 45rpm quality. However, as Zattrday has such a limited frequency range, that can be cut to take a very small part of the vinyl. I will talk to ****** about all this, and ultimately go with his advice of the best way to do this on the day. But I can say it will almost definitely happen like one of the two options below.

h1JTKNU.jpg

Tracklisting:

A1. Concrete Corporal
A2. Granular Psychosis (ECT Mix)
A3. Zattrday

B1. Rosetta
B2. Ticking Over
B3. Mission To Mercury
B4. Pulp The Bass

Loving these samples - I thought I remembered reading about this years ago though at some point?

Yeah, found this earlier:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/43672-gamylene-inflatable-hope-songs/

Weird, it was announced over six years ago. Has it already been released digitally before then?

Loving these samples - I thought I remembered reading about this years ago though at some point?

Yeah, found this earlier:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/43672-gamylene-inflatable-hope-songs/

Weird, it was announced over six years ago. Has it already been released digitally before then?

I don't think so - I think Cylob went through that weird phase where he wasn't sure if he was going to continue making music, and suffered some illness, and then a bunch of other choons got put out.

Regardless, glad this is seeing the light of day!

Also, lol the link in that previous thread is quite good.

• 1 month later...

im just commenting on the sampler posted above

ah k, gotcha. I'm enjoying it immensely as well.

this is hands down his best work. :braindance:

YOU!

Where are you hearing it? lol

Archived