IGNORED

Franklin Stephens skateboarding to Heliosphan

Polytrix

Ha! I've started an awesome thread.

I used to buy all the cliche vhs tapes...something different about the skating from france etc...so clean and smooth.

I ollied an 8 set once...kept breaking my arm.

Getting over the fear factor of big stuff was a major part of the fun somehow. I mostly just ate shit all the time though.

Guest Londonskater

The second and third cliche videos were the good ones.

You just linked to the third earlier.

The second was Bon Appetit - amazing video. Lots of Godspeed. Lots of various cities all over the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys but the Alien Workshop videos got me into Dinosaur Jr music too..

Like fuzzy rock crazy solos and stuff. I still ADORE this album to this day

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2015 at 10:25 AM, Londonskater said:

Alan Glass once used a lot of the prepared piano pieces in the Heroin skateboards video called "everything going to be alright"

Avril 14th is used at the start, Jynweythek at about 7:20 & then you can hear Nanou 2 at the end.

Supposedly (according to skatevideosite.com) there are some Squarepusher, Autechre & Plaid tunes on Transworld - Transmission 7 (1999)... however there are currently two versions of this video (vhs rips i'm guessing) on youtube, but I couldn't hear any so maybe they are on a dvd version (?).

A few Boards Of Canada tunes pop up on a few vids - Fully Flared, TILDETH, Civic Affair, It's A Secret etc.

• 4 weeks later...

has anyone watched continuum by DNA skateboards

1. Bucephalus Bouncing Ball - (JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THE TUNE)

2. To Cure A Weakling Child, Contour Regard - (EDITED)

3. Girl/Boy Song - (LITTLE BIT OF THE INTRO)

4. (CAT 00897-AA1) - (WOW THE FULL SONG ON END CREDITS)

released in 2002 was/still is my favourite skate company and VHS ever (getting buried with it and my aphex collection)

funny thing is on the credits it says one of the tunes is from I CARE BECAUSE YOU DO pretty good way to get you to buy another album.

• 7 months later...

Digeridoo @ 3:00

Box Energy Remix

Polynomial C is used in Depression Session 2013 (Cody Dehler part) + there is a cover of Jynweythek @ around 49:00 minutes.

Nightmail

Archived