IGNORED

Zwaxa & Wasp Rasp

th555

that opening part of zwaxa maybe got a bit repetitive by 2:30, but the sounds are all great and i like all the weirder stuff that happens in the 2nd half. wasp rasp grabbed me more, but with that one i think maybe when it gets distorted it might be a little *too* loud. its cool how it does that but imo maybe the dynamics should be lessened a bit. again, great sound with that one too.

I like Zwaxa the most :). If I were you (and I'm not) I'd try to find more variations on the arp you have going up till 2:40 or so. Maybe put the next 5 minutes off to the side. And try to build the song up with variation. I say this because it seems to be leading somewhere, and it seemed to, but then it kind of 'devolves' for the next 5 minutes, which can be good for a transition or a smallish section, but it loses my attention if it goes on too long. I'd try to build the song up some more, adding a new part, taking one away, freshen up the melody with an altered line, or something. It's arping so maybe listen to phillip glass for inspiration for how to transition :)

With the existing parts past 3 minutes I'd maybe see where else they could fit, like in a transition as I said previously.

Anyway, that's what I'd do. It still sounds pretty good regardless. Keep at it!

Zwaxa is really good. I like from 4:40 onwards the best.

Hit Me With Your Bliksemschicht is really chill. The pad swells sound really good. I like the long release time on the lead, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived