IGNORED

First World Acts of Rebellion

Bechuga

oh yeah also ive basically lived comfortably without money for like a month now

i want to be your friend, tell me your secrets.

Read his blog, it's linked in his sig.

His definition of comfort might not fit yours.

He's probably food for coyetes now, coyetes living comfortably as fuck

Jesus Christ where do you want me to start??? Heh. I'm gonna apply a lot of willpower and try keep to my god shut as much as I can. Let's put it this way I rebel as much as I can against most things, most days. Not in a stupid student, leftie kind of way, 'nor in violent or hurting other people. I'm just not a fan of general rules and regulation :dry: , and especially Jobsworths who go around telling me what I should and should not be doing. And I'm always up to mischief of some description, less so nowadays I guess.

My most recent novel thing was to not have a mobile phone for (I think) a year. I just fancied seeing if I could live with one, as most tools walking about with 'em seem to acting like a bunch of fucking robots. Life was great without one before, so I set out too see if I could cope without one now. I had my landline and my sony mp3 player for tunes.

I think I'm up to about 18 months and still going. If I had kids then I'd have one no doubt, but the rest of my, very close and lovely family just accept that I'm a bit of a rebel.....or perhaps a bit odd :lol: .

Either way, never guess what? I don't give a fuck.

I could go on for hours :whistling:

I could probably live without a phone, but I'm in the dating game right now and I would look stupid without one because of Whatsapp/texting pre and post date. ffs.

nahhh dude i been chillin at the library all day making trax & downloadin. found a bag of mixed nuts & some fresh meat & vegetables in the trash behind a grocery store. its supposed to rain tonight but i alreaady got a gazebo in the park picked out for sleeping under

tomorrow i begin a 395km walk across ontario (actually 395km is still a pretty small chunk of the massive frozen woodshole that is ontario)

I just did but I found it too self indulgent and a bit self congratulatory. I prefer my bums to be straight down the line, unhip and with no eye on the end game. It's about survival.

nahhh dude i been chillin at the library all day making trax & downloadin. found a bag of mixed nuts & some fresh meat & vegetables in the trash behind a grocery store. its supposed to rain tonight but i alreaady got a gazebo in the park picked out for sleeping under

tomorrow i begin a 395km walk across ontario (actually 395km is still a pretty small chunk of the massive frozen woodshole that is ontario)

Dude, be careful with that meat.

I just did but I found it too self indulgent and a bit self congratulatory. I prefer my bums to be straight down the line, unhip and with no eye on the end game. It's about survival.

-_(`_`)_- dis man jealous of mah bumswag

yeah tbh im a little cold on the blog myself at times, just listen to the trax instead plz

Thanks dad

Thanks dad

Did I disparage him? I just said it might be different.

Oh and

you're welcome, son

I like staying up all night every night like fuck you tomorrow.

I get up with the sun, like 5:00, and start banging my drum and chanting to the gods of rave

and walk barefoot

Archived