IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

Forum member XF and a few other folks have put together an AMAZING voting page for the SoundCloud tracks!

As some of you may or may not know, Richard has mentioned that if there was some way of knowing what tracks were fan favourites, it would help him in putting together a tracklist for a potential release - so, now you can!

Head on over to http://user18081971.watmm.com and vote for your top 20 tracks, all via a slick web app!

You can log in via your SoundCloud account (don't have one - you might want to get one - it's FREE, and there will be more SoundCloud-related WATMM goodness coming soon - stay TUNED!

HUGE props to XF and his team for putting this together so quickly!

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Checking out now, looks fantastic!

I vote for a bonus track of AB5 Track 1 in lieu of Hapshifter

And where's "We Are The Music Makers (WATMM Mix)" ??????

Edited by jsmcpn

Awesome. Excited to see what comes from this. Couple of questions that I'm not sure can be answered but could impact my vote:

1) Will "losing" tracks that are not downloadable today on soundcloud get their downloads enabled on soundcloud eventually ?

2) Will the releases be Vinyl only or some type of digital release also ?

Thanks for the efforts on this XF, team and Joyrex.

Yep rdj has seen it and gave positive feedback. This will probably run for some time (likely many months) as he knows it'll take time for people to properly ingest all the tracks (people can go off tracks, change their mind etc) - and I'm hoping dearly we see many more. I'll host this thing for years if I need to...

This is live and counting votes as of yesterday but there are some further improvements coming too - improving display on mobile devices, adding some playlist functionality in, etc. Feedback def welcome!

Edited by xf

Maybe a suggestion would be to order the voted tracks by date. Always nice to know which one I added last as I think they are more subject to change.

Really good work on this, thanks for the effort.

awesome effort, really cool. great job to everyone involved

PSA:

LUSH AMBULANCE 2

this. i was the only one to have voted on it, or are votes recorded only after u vote for 20 tracks?

Guest bitroast

awesome effort, really cool. great job to everyone involved

PSA:

LUSH AMBULANCE 2

Psa!! This is for every one to vote their own favs!!

Actually bloody hard getting 20, managed it but had to leave off so many great ones. No wonder Rich doesn't release many albums, the "picking process" must be painful.

Server Error (500)

At login it fails. After three attempts it got as far as my SC username but when I attempted to connect it then continually failed at that stage too.

Same situation on Android and ipad.

Any advice??

you guys getting a server error - can you PM me your soundcloud username?

and what happens if you go back and try and login again, does it work then?