IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

Boring and disappointing results to be honest. No interesting pick ups, just the sheep effect of picking up most melodic, ambient stuff. Sucks.

You can't really knock the top 5, but I think that Tsim, Acid Organ, Cutting and DEFINITELY Bradley's Echoes should be way higher. On most days these are the tracks I want to listen to the most, and while Organ and Cornish Spreeks are masterpieces, I think that Ibiza Spliffs, nocares and probably Chink 101 are a bit over-inflated. I'm not gonna say overrated, because all of these tunes are insanely good.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring and disappointing results to be honest. No interesting pick ups, just the sheep effect of picking up most melodic, ambient stuff. Sucks.

Fair enough - what's your top 5 out of curiosity?

the 'most loved' and 'can't get into' (disliked) lists are pretty interesting, but i've asked richard's permission whether i can post those considering they were intended for his eyes until the poll ended. not sure if he's even checking SC anymore, though.

well, something's happening, which i've been asked not to pass on (speculate away!), and i know he looked at the data/results a few months back, but he's been fairly unresponsive on SC as of late due to I assume getting messaged by everybody and being buried in inbox notifications. so we will see - i know some stuff but am largely in the dark

well, something's happening, which i've been asked not to pass on (speculate away!), and i know he looked at the data/results a few months back, but he's been fairly unresponsive on SC as of late due to I assume getting messaged by everybody and being buried in inbox notifications. so we will see - i know some stuff but am largely in the dark

Cool, first bit of good news we've had in a week or so.

i can live with "something's happening" fuck yeah, good news indeed :)

i can live with "something's happening" fuck yeah, good news indeed :)

:catsupine:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...