IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

i'm really surprised CHEETAHT7 Teac didn't make it to the top 10.

Cheetah ep, pls let it be

i would wanna get away too if people were keeping track of everything i wrote into the comment box on a spreadsheet

lol

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

First post on this forum :-)

I was wondering if the voting page still functioned? I cannot play any of the tracks, plus Aphex soundcloud site (user 1808..) has removed all songs =/

please help

Hi all!

First post on this forum :-)

I was wondering if the voting page still functioned? I cannot play any of the tracks, plus Aphex soundcloud site (user 1808..) has removed all songs =/

please help

I'm pretty sure you can still vote, but the tracks don't work because he's hidden all the tracks on soundcloud. Not sure if the voting will have any effect though, see xf's posts on the previous page :) (he's behind the voting site).

Also, welcome!

Hey Jan, thanks for answering me!

Ok, thought it could be something like that... was just such a good collection of rare-tracks.. sad to see them gone..

Have you seen this profile on SC https://soundcloud.com/loyolla-biaffra

What do you think about its legitimacy, is this really AFX??

br.

/E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, voting site is still up - people are still logging in and voting/changing their votes almost daily which is surprising! (Went down briefly when I was in Japan a few weeks ago and I didn't notice).

I asked RDJ 4 months ago whether the compilation was still happening & whether I could share the results of the loved/not loved, as they're interestingly different from the top 30 vote, but didn't get a response (so I'll respect my original promise and not share).

What's neat is I noticed he has logged back into the system only 2 months ago (at least from the last 'logged in' date on user18081971) - I assume to look at the results.

So, that's interesting... might still be happening after all.

Hey all, voting site is still up - people are still logging in and voting/changing their votes almost daily which is surprising! (Went down briefly when I was in Japan a few weeks ago and I didn't notice).

I asked RDJ 4 months ago whether the compilation was still happening & whether I could share the results of the loved/not loved, as they're interestingly different from the top 30 vote, but didn't get a response (so I'll respect my original promise and not share).

What's neat is I noticed he has logged back into the system only 2 months ago (at least from the last 'logged in' date on user18081971) - I assume to look at the results.

Very cool to hear he is still watching it...

Must admit I have only changed a few things a few months ago.

• 9 months later...

Hey all, voting site is still up - people are still logging in and voting/changing their votes almost daily which is surprising!  (Went down briefly when I was in Japan a few weeks ago and I didn't notice).

Any news on this? Did Richard logged in more times now?

• 2 weeks later...

i want to update my top 30 to include t17 phase out and tnodvood104  anychance the list will be updated to include all of the "recent" soundcloud releases? it's at 269tracks right now and I count 276 total? no?

• 1 year later...

i want to update my top 30 to include t17 phase out and tnodvood104

tnodvood104 the most underrated of all the soundclouds. we spent so long trying to work out exactly which track is from which era, then out of nowhere we remenber he can just casually mashup a SAW/SOSW track with stuff from his drukqs equipment (and it still sounds awesome).

we're all gonna shit bricks when he starts putting out early tuss with RDJ-era tracker files mixed in, let alone the unreleased UI/melodies from mars stuff ;)

^Bring it on, my ass is ready.

Also a big tnodvood fan. I hear it more as CCAI + Tuss/pre Syro stuff though (or maybe you meant it too...). Wish there would have been a proper download. Bleepstore pls. Fukin' Voodoo.

this vote thing was doomed to fail cause if you don't like at least 100 tracks of this i don't know what the hell yo doing on this site and the sound is good like it is

• 4 weeks later...

I had no idea people were still using this. The site has been broken for nearly a year, but I thought nobody cared anymore so didn't bother to fix it.

Looking at the access logs there have been hundreds of people trying to log into it over the past few months (and AFX's user tried around 11 months ago)... which surprises me...

I've just fixed the site, it's now working.  Looking at restoring the streaming & waveforms using archive.org mp3's.

Edited by xf

I had no idea people were still using this. The site has been broken for nearly a year, but I thought nobody cared anymore so didn't bother to fix it.

Looking at the access logs there have been hundreds of people trying to log into it over the past few months (and AFX's user tried around 11 months ago)... which surprises me...

I've just fixed the site, it's now working.  Looking at restoring the streaming & waveforms using archive.org mp3's.

I was one of these people. Just registered to thank you for getting that back up and running, appreciated! Hooking it up to archive.org mp3s would be lovely. Thanks for the work you've put into this.

• 4 years later...

heyyy so i just remembered this exists

whatever happened to it? did we ever see the results of these polls, or were they always kept hidden? it would be fascinating to get some insight into people's reactions to the sc tracks when they were first uploaded.

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

heyyy so i just remembered this exists

whatever happened to it? did we ever see the results of these polls, or were they always kept hidden? it would be fascinating to get some insight into people's reactions to the sc tracks when they were first uploaded.

yeah i'm pretty sure you could sort all tracks by the total amount of votes. would be good to see it again. i vaguely remember the usual suspects like organ, spiral staircase, ibiza sliff, cornish spreek, make a baby being in the top 10.