IGNORED

SC Poll: Post your choice-with-the-least-votes - convince us!

phudoshin

prncDMC

only one of my favorite tracks...

yeah I like that one too

Ibiza Spliff is one of my favorites but I'm actually surprised it's so highly ranked. I like it because of the hazy summer-y sound. Reminds me of Gentle People who I love and a bunch of other stuff I enjoy (I'm a sucker for exotica, dub, and lo-fi beat shit that's all washed out sounding)

https://youtu.be/bqmoOdpcQWk

Guest bitroast

yeah i love the stuff like ibiza spliff and cornish spreek5b straight up cos it sounds like it comes from the same family as cow cud is a twin, alberto balsalm etc. the lighter stuff on 26 mixes, etc etc. and those tunes are among my favourite. !!

it may be 'chillout' styles but it's not like it's a totally unheard of, never explored territory for afx.

explaining favourites is weird. apples and oranges. i like apples :)

subcan and step up to cornwall need more love i mean come on people! these are songs that i cant help but rave out to! get up and dance! closest tracks to the analords imo, straight fire

Why oh why does Slothscrape, a slimy placenta which sounds like a middle-school orchestra practicing for a funeral, have so many votes!? Why does it deserve to be re-mastered and released more than hundreds of other tracks?

My current lowest-votes track is Gak Bass. It is not mind-blowing or anything, but is surely more vote-worthy than Slothscrape!

Nice fan-mix BTW!

https://soundcloud.com/anthing/afx-gak-bass-anthing-rmx

Why oh why does Slothscrape, a slimy placenta which sounds like a middle-school orchestra practicing for a funeral, have so many votes!? Why does it deserve to be re-mastered and released more than hundreds of other tracks?

My current lowest-votes track is Gak Bass. It is not mind-blowing or anything, but is surely more vote-worthy than Slothscrape!

Nice fan-mix BTW!

I've been listening to these in order of most votes to least, about 2/3 through and still hearing tracks I want to add in my top 30. There's some very subjective tracks in the top right now imo.

Right now, 7 dub clicker and World Waver AB6 are the lowest for me with 9 (And yes, I did describe World Waver as 'like sex in a bag of sandpaper', and I stand by that statement).

I was going to moan about people not voting for Hypersquij, but then I realised it's not actually a top 30 track for me either, I just thought it had potential. It coulda been a contender!

A bit further up the list, I think Custom Break Acid 1 (27 votes) and Last Clissold Maybe (30) could do with some extra attention. CBA could sounds like The Tuss having having a cup of Analord with Windowlicker, but it ends too soon. Last Clissold is just a lovely little tune full of lovely sounds, what more can you want.

My lowest is now Squalitude Acid.

It's quite a dark number with bags of tension strung through it.

Not one for dipping into to get a feel for it, needs a full play. Headphones or stereo rather than bog standard pc/laptop speakers recommended.

If only more folk liked the brutal side of afx rather than Ibiza bloody Spliff!

Right now, 7 dub clicker and World Waver AB6 are the lowest for me with 9 (And yes, I did describe World Waver as 'like sex in a bag of sandpaper', and I stand by that statement).

I was going to moan about people not voting for Hypersquij, but then I realised it's not actually a top 30 track for me either, I just thought it had potential. It coulda been a contender!

A bit further up the list, I think Custom Break Acid 1 (27 votes) and Last Clissold Maybe (30) could do with some extra attention. CBA could sounds like The Tuss having having a cup of Analord with Windowlicker, but it ends too soon. Last Clissold is just a lovely little tune full of lovely sounds, what more can you want.

There is a "better" version of Last Clissold Maybe even further up the list called 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1 ( Richard says he prefers it)

It sounds more eq'd, hence the name- I'm sure it could get even better but it will give you an idea of where it could go

There is a "better" version of Last Clissold Maybe even further up the list called 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1 ( Richard says he prefers it)

It sounds more eq'd, hence the name- I'm sure it could get even better but it will give you an idea of where it could go

I'd forgotten that, might as well change my vote to that one then!

Space Beat is my lowest voted track, surprised it's so low, such a nice melody.

Ran out of votes so didn't get to vote for 71 1st bank Trac or 5 How To Science 2 Ab6; 16 Bpjdrop Forge [pump up the jam mix], 23 Pianox, dsb and 37 [bicycle Wheel] were tempting as well, but not good enough to knock any of my other choices out. Nothing else below 20 votes that really strikes me, there's a bunch more with more than 20 votes I was tempted with too, 30 votes still isn't enough! too much great music.

• 3 months later...

Nice fan-mix BTW!

[sc5]222730517[/sc5]

Some off-topic but noticed this and and url for the rmx is changed.

And more off-topic that I had some version of Slothscrape too but its down atm :)

Dondo. Such a beautiful lil thing. Didn't really hit me until it was raining hard and I was watching the wind woosh the trees around. Always reminds me of a rainy day.

Archived