IGNORED

The Hard Ons

delet...

Got a few cd's of theirs tucked away (probably right at the back) of my cd drawers. Haven't played them for donkey's years.

oh cool, well it took a six pack of OP rum premix, eight beers and 3/4s of a bottle of vokda to get to a place where i felt enough sentimental reverie to go there on youtube. Glad to hear that you are aware of them though.

That kinda makes you cute.

lul amen, i wasn't cute before? ;-p After all those years of silly puns, anime watching, poppy acid synth music appreciating and italo and disco music posting.

i know that you already know this because you have always seemed withit, but i'm not having a go at you amen. (it seems so easy to offend people these days, that i need a butler/lawyer around with fine print detailing the conversational boundaries, specifically defining my meaning and intent. heeh, i always though i was a bit of a pussy, but omG, kids these days and their persecution complexes.)

That kinda makes you cute.

lul amen, i wasn't cute before? ;-p After all those years of silly puns, anime watching, poppy acid synth music appreciating and italo and disco music posting.

i know that you already know this because you have always seemed withit, but i'm not having a go at you amen. (it seems so easy to offend people these days, that i need a butler/lawyer around with fine print detailing the conversational boundaries, specifically defining my meaning and intent. heeh, i always though i was a bit of a pussy, but omG, kids these days and their persecution complexes.)

True, you were, that was a figure of speech for appreciating the thread content. You can't offend me, fucking try!

Archived