IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself and two pals, one of which has only heard bits of AE's catalog, will be at the Asheville show. Any other WATMMers who want to say hello I'll be the bearded fat guy in the Occult Research shirt.

Someone "decrypted" the Seattle venue name as The Showbox a little while back. But according to the venue's ticket page it's The Who (lol) who's performing on 25 September - supposedly when Ae are supposed to be doing their gig according to the AeNA 2015 flyer. Couldn't find anything regarding Decibel Festival on The Showbox's site though.

Still confused as hell. Sorry this isn't really new information.

Guest avril14th

Someone "decrypted" the Seattle venue name as The Showbox a little while back. But according to the venue's ticket page it's The Who (lol) who's performing on 25 September - supposedly when Ae are supposed to be doing their gig according to the AeNA 2015 flyer. Couldn't find anything regarding Decibel Festival on The Showbox's site though.

Still confused as hell. Sorry this isn't really new information.

http://www.showboxpresents.com/events/detail/280953

and according to the Decibel Festival page, there are 2 "Showbox" venues: The Showbox & Showbox SoDo (which is a 21+ bar/nightclub)

• 2 weeks later...

god im getting so excited. i haven't listened to any ae at all since the olbermann cocks or w/e. that was great but ive not heard any recent live material. i want this to be as fresh as possible. god. YES. god. yes.

I'll be wearing black face for Sean

ill bring a bucket of KFC and a bunch of watermelon for you fuckin racist

dude...that was pretty racist

edit: orladno show at the social i will be sporting my grey ceephax shirt i presume. i will be nerd out of duty to the iddem brotherhood

Should I use edibles for my first AE concert or is that a waste (also first time using edibles...)

Probably not unless you super low dosed it.

It's a completely different trip.

Have Autechre ever played in Mexico?
I've moved to Mexico and would travel to any city here to see em live again. If not, this would be the first time i've missed them live on any North American tour.

So are we doing a pre-show Brooklyn meetup or what?

yes we are!!! well the cool kids at least - but where???? masonic temple is in fort greene right? anyone know any good places

let's plonk down a boombox outside the Masonic Temple and do awkward dancing to Gantz Graf to embarrass all the hipsters.

AUTISTS ONLY

edit: we will have a guest from out the midwest btw... it's a secret for now.

Archived