IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is the paradise in boston? my brother just moved there and I'm thinking of taking him to the autechre show.

It's not a bad venue. I saw Plaid there, but more importantly I saw Death Grips there and everyone left with a shredded face.

Thinking I may skip the Brooklyn show and just stick to Boston and Portsmouth.

PS I saw Clark at the venue in Portsmouth last week and there was only like 50 people there, even for a Thursday night. Autechre on a Monday night might be sparse too

clark was there? seriously how the fuck did i miss that...

oh and how's that venue? i've heard good things, just that it's small but really what do you expect in nh

It's a good venue, very new and good sound system but yeah, I think the area just might not be big enough for acts like these. I could kinda tell Clark wasn't really feeling it because of the low attendance. I'm actually kinda hoping its low for Ae so maybe I can chat them up or snag a pic

Edit: oh yeah and Stars of the Lid are playing there in a week or so

It's a good venue, very new and good sound system but yeah, I think the area just might not be big enough for acts like these. I could kinda tell Clark wasn't really feeling it because of the low attendance. I'm actually kinda hoping its low for Ae so maybe I can chat them up or snag a pic

Edit: oh yeah and Stars of the Lid are playing there in a week or so

Yeah that kinda sucks, but I'm excited that we're getting acts like these here, even though boston isn't that much more of a drive it's just more convenient. I wish I could make SOTL but I can't, I'm not even sure I can make ae at this point which sucks. the whole having a job thing is overrated. Could've totally made it to Clark tho so now I'm bummed.

Archived