IGNORED

So all this FIFA corruption being brought to light...

Is anyone surprised? lol

I hope to fuck Russia and Qatar get the world cup taken away from them. Qatar especially - the shit that has gone on to build those stadiums is obscene.

17 officials and execs accused:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fifa-corruption-arrests-who-are-the-17-officials-and-executives-accused-of-misconduct-10279046.html

9 arrested and charged:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fifa-corruption-arrests-two-separate-investigations-sparks-biggest-crisis-in-history-of-the-sport-10279745.html

VISA threatens to withdraw sponsorship:

http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20150528p2g00m0sp079000c.html

Adidas and Coca-Cola add more pressure:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fifa-key-sponsors-visa-adidas-and-cocacola-pile-on-pressure-in-wake-of-corruption-scandal-10280496.html

One John Oliver video:

The moment fucking Qatar was pulled out of that envelope the FBI should have stormed the stage, it is utterly reprehensible, currently more than 62 people will have died for each game played and that number will only rise.

On some other forum I saw a comment about how FIFA announcing Russia followed by Qatar is almost like a serial killer getting too overconfident and leaving obvious clues for them to be caught. Made me lol.

For real, me and a friend have been talking about this for a while. He was saying it was his dream for the FBI to get involved, yesterday he text me in the morning "DID YOU HEAR THE GREAT NEWS?" hahaha

I guess USA playing the world police role once again is the lesser of two evils, butt, where there's big money, there's corruption. It doesn't look incidental in the least that all this is happening a couple of days before FIFA elections, trying to knock Blatter right off his fucking perch. And the biggest rat being US corrupted official Chuck Blazer.

The moment fucking Qatar was pulled out of that envelope the FBI should have stormed the stage, it is utterly reprehensible, currently more than 62 people will have died for each game played and that number will only rise.

they showed a graph of the deaths from recent major sports events on the news this evening and I saw that 62 people dead per game stat (there was only one during the building at the London Olympics, 2 for South Africa, around 60 for Sochi, 1,200 for Qatar so far). it's incredible, and there's still 7 years of construction yet to go! maybe they can have a counter going by the score on the TV during the games for each construction worker death?

the only reason blatter got re-elected was because he took world cup allocations from comebol and concacaf and gave it to asia and africa, he won the election with bribes, this is a fucking joke.

This sport is rotten, i haven't been following football like used to and this just helps put a nail in the coffin for me, why even bother, why put energy is this sport run why cunts, shitheads and despicable human beings.

True that. dude should be in The Hague doing some splainin bout Qatar, the prick. Im a big football fan but will not be watching these next WCs nor will I be doing business with any of their partners/sponsors

I briefly considered actually going to see some games but nah. exploitation of cheap brown labour has always been a feature in the economies of countries in this region, I witnessed it growing up in Dubai. it's amazing how taken for granted it is.

Good to see him f-i-n-a-l-l-y stepping down. I was starting to get confused about whether the news was about Syria or Fifa. Perhaps Blatter and Assad are somehow related? At least personality wise.

But I'm afraid the piramid wont change if it's just the top which gets axed.

Archived