IGNORED

Sheet music/Piano version of Nannou

Scarb0

Hello Guys,

3 days ago I got a bit bored and decided to make another Aphex Twin piano transcription. Since Nannou seemed to be cool to play on piano and I couldn't find sheet music for it online yet, I figured it would make sense to transcribe Nannou.

I just finished the sheet music half an hour ago and can't play the piece myself yet, but I made a recording using CVPiano playing the MIDI-file generated by Sibelius.

If you think there are any notation errors or that notes are missing/wrong just tell me and I can rectify it.

You can download the PDF-version of the sheet music, the MIDI-file and audio with the following link :)

http://we.tl/K01hE4aOx0

Shoutout to the guy who put an awesome slowed-down version of Nannou on youtube, it made everything so much easier for me, especially the part starting at around 4 minutes in the video, wich has got insane rythmical details I never even noticed before. Here's the link:

Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

PS: if you guys haven't seen my previous post; I have got piano versions of beskhu3epnm and the endig of z17 on my youtube channell too, hope I can soon upload nannou as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF25nu7uHQBREwm469JOiHw

Really enjoyed the midi version of ziggo 17, looking forward to hearing this one too. Any chance you could do mt saint michel if you have the time? always wanted to see what notes were used in that song.

thanks @ceiling ! :) i thought about mt saint michel already especially since it's one of my favorite songs of all time, im not sure tho if i could do a real "full piano version" of it since the melodies itself don't really change through the different sections of the song and the fast drill n base isn't really adaptable on piano, so i would need to find a way to put in variety, otherwise i think it would be pretty boring. and i dont just want to bash out chords nonstop with 1500 bpm :D but yeah, could be possible if i just take the time and think about it :)

ziggomatic's ending, the acoustic songs from drukqs and nannou are real exceptions because you can actually transfer all the stuff thats happening to a solo piano very well.

a couple of days ago before i started the nannou thing i went through a lot of aphexs stuff to find good songs to transcribe, i think shiz ko e, heroes and let my fish loose would make cool piano versions as well :)

we'll see, maybe im gonna try those soon!

thanks @yek, no problem! :) yes i have done more stuff, i got 2 more aphex twin transcriptions and a few improvisations on my youtube channel you could listen to if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF25nu7uHQBREwm469JOiHw

• 2 weeks later...

Archived