IGNORED

Windows 10 (out now)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you didn't burn your computer yet?

hoping 10 fixes some of the weird driver issues i've been having with my soundcard...

What issues?

you didn't burn your computer yet?

hoping 10 fixes some of the weird driver issues i've been having with my soundcard...

bought a tascam us16x08 when it came out a few months ago. works fine the daws (which has advanced audio setting features) and also firefox for sound but 90% of all other programs throw errors and can't play sound. surely it's just a bad driver issue and tascam support told me they would be updating the drivers but so far it hasn't happened yet

• 4 weeks later...

so tascam finally released a driver that fixed all the issues i was having. wondering if everything will go tits up when i upgrade to 10.

What my copy of Windows 10 will look like after I've got everything back to normal again -

windows-7-x64-classic-theme.png

sexsi

Guest chunky

ms need to change the way multicore cpus are displayed

how many customers believe they're getting 8 core cpu which is actually 4 core with hyperthreading

yeah no one actually believes it because people usually know what they bought.

anyway, windoze 10, asus better have snd card (essence xonar stx) drivers for it because for me it's actually game changing as i can't set the headphone amplification correctly without proper drivers.

i don't know if i can be bothered to have to reinstall all of my programs and shit for the whateverth time in the past few years for another OS install (sooo fukin annoyyyyyyingggggggg)

but that multi-desktop thing seems like it'd be pretty rad

fuck

fuckin godamit sonova bitch

i don't know if i can be bothered to have to reinstall all of my programs and shit for the whateverth time in the past few years for another OS install (sooo fukin annoyyyyyyingggggggg)

fuck

Whacked Windows 8 over 7 and all was fine - Didn't have to reinstall any mischief (though my 'Quistgard' copy of Cool Pro 2 unfortunately didn't survive, but then to be fair that was made for Widows '98 or something!). UI wise Win10 looks even less of a leap so I anticipate all be fine (possibly)

fuck

You shouldn't have to reinstall things for an upgrade.

Archived