IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

The girlfriend and I just made burritos with chicken, rice, cheese and shit tons of hot sauce. Each burrito weighing over a pound and my stomach is going to fucking explode. What are you guys/girls eating right now

11289714_1423415081314968_663240341_n.jp

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably beany/lentily tacos

my default "can't be bothered cooking anything elaborate"/"can't afford to buy dinner" meal. it's pretty nice though

was going to have tofu tacos w/tons of veggies but decided to ditch the tortillas and throw it on some arugula. ate a >half can of pineapple.

chicken and broccoli with egg fried noodles in soy sauce, the chartreuse special

yes.

i forgot you were a chicken man.

the meat of kings

you should try making chicken fajitas one night with some stir fry mix instead of fajita mix. its so fucking good

Fresh tomatoes and garden grown basil drizzled in organic olive oil and sea salt for appetizer. Beef curry with rice and a side of green beans and pickled radish. Blueberry chocolate for dessert. Couple of pale ales for drinks.

leftover stew type thing consisting of onion, chicken, tomatoes, capers, basil, and a ton of olives (probably other things too, but my wife cooked it so I unno), which was slow cooked in a dutch oven (lol)

leftovers consumed straight out of the pyrex leftover container because wife not home

and drinking water out of my klean kanteen because I need to wash all the glasses

capers are flower buds, how cool is that shit

capers are grozz tho ;(

Fresh tomatoes and garden grown basil drizzled in organic olive oil and sea salt for appetizer. Beef curry with rice and a side of green beans and pickled radish. Blueberry chocolate for dessert. Couple of pale ales for drinks.

jesus that sounds boner-ific

fish pie - haddock, king prawns, with fried off diced carrots/red onions/leeks, thyme, butter, lemon zest, poury cream, mashed spud topping w/grated cheddar

lob in the oven for 35mins.....rrrrrockin

more of winter munch, but its fuckin FREEZING here today and its June already.....wtf, sort it out already NW Europe

Loaves of dried bread and mucky river water probably. Such is the life of a starving vagabond who bought a mac and was out of rent and food for two months.

I will admit it's fun to guess what you're going to have for dinner, much less if you're going to have dinner. Such unpredictabilty leads to novelty in life and novelty leads to happiness and happiness leads to high serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain which leads to a psychology degree which leads back to money which leads to happiness which leads again to high serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain which leads to spending money for constant novelty, which leads to a fucking gambling addiction which leads back to loaves of dried bread and mucky river water for DINNER which repeats the cycle.

Archived