IGNORED

Soundcraft Signature

Guest kymppinetti

Guest kymppinetti

I'm really excited about these upcoming mixers. Aren't you guys too? They're just way too perfect for a home studio: small in a good way, a build in audio-interface(usb), VST mixing(in/out to daw), etc. Here's a quick overview of it:

So basically all you would need. Not impressive? Meaby so, but the price is ridiculously low. Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK, which I'm thinking to get is just about 460e. With all the things it contain, it's f cheap.

Guest KyoAcid

I'm really excited about these upcoming mixers. Aren't you guys too? They're just way too perfect for a home studio: small in a good way, a build in audio-interface(usb), VST mixing(in/out to daw), etc. Here's a quick overview of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8iuKBKLJ4

So basically all you would need. Not impressive? Meaby so, but the price is ridiculously low. Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK, which I'm thinking to get is just about 460e. With all the things it contain, it's f cheap.

Yeah man. Saw a related post earlier today and have been getting all excited, it's like they climbed inside my head and took a bunch of stuff off my wish list.

Think I'm going for the 12 chan multitrack too.

Fking sweet.

Sent from a stolen mobile device

• 1 month later...
Guest kymppinetti

i've pre ordered too though it's going to take little while longer. it seems they have move the release date few times. and the current date is early September. that's what thomann says. where I bought it, it says on this month. SOOO which one??

Guest kymppinetti

lol i ended up mailing them. they said the current release date is somewhere on late September (Europe). Don't know about US.

• 2 weeks later...

/me awaits patiently.

Was pretty sure it would take a while...

But...

It...

Starts...

Getting...

Really...

F****** LONG, GODDAM'IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived