IGNORED

heh

delet...

will be deleted, recorded during a lunch break at work a part song i thought about the lunch break the day before, i play guitar and sing a lot, probably doesn't really fit the care parameters here so if you don't listen it's cool, really you shouldn't listen, i don't want to be tarred and feathered, but you know alcohol.

https://soundcloud.com/deleterboy/dleetr-2015-06-14-475-test-yor-liez-er-lee-w-erk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks chaps, i'm very relieved, i've been loath to post anything for years cause whilst it intrests me, well you know, noone in real hears it either. And it all just recordings on my phone or before that, mp3 player, just recorded for the sake of having a record or example of what i was doing at the time. Never bothered to dress anything up, maybe i should if i can figure out how, heh.

lovely! I've always been a big fan of your acoustic songs (the few I've heard!).

I agree somewhat about the recording quality, though it doesn't need to be too much better. Even just one condenser mic picking everything up would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, that's pretty cool!

i'm actually tempted to post a "watmmers i like" thread. you'd definitely be there, not that i'm an authority on coolness, but...

the only authority on coolness is the legendary Brisbot...

lovely track delete, though I must still tar and feather you for deleting my cool threads!

You should consider re-re-re-recording on something a bit more hi-fi!

• 4 weeks later...

Well thanks a lot poblequadrat and brisbbot, you're a couple of members i don't know why but i particularly enjoy praise from. Perhaps it's brisbot's aloofness make me appreciative of receiving acknowledgement and poblequadrat is 100% cool all of the time. Both you guys though are hard to pin down and remain somewhat amorphous bodies as members in some way, don't take offence to this, it's just that i've now got an opportunity to address you chaps directly, so i'm doing it, heh, dleetr yue bitc.. Not that there's no sense of personality or bias and direction. hrmm maybe being up for nearly 24 with only four hours sleep per day over the last six is taking me into more a funny speculrealm than would be regularly accepted as appro po (lol).Nwae, you chaps are lovely, chizamaniz.

i was going to post another thingoe toniet , but on listening back to the recordings on my phone, they all reflect a complete change in direction from the one posted here. After i recorded that i thought that i should do something with my more open ended basic jam songs but then thought that i needed a few more jam songs to go with them if they were to be grouped and so kind just made a few more, funny though the dead kennedys thread must have filtered into my psyche cause i wrote one kind of in their style too. None of this 'direction' stuff is intentional of course, there is no intent, you just play around and stuff comes out in whatever vein your mind seems to be unconsciously intrested in at that time, but i seem to have moved the ship somehow into a direction that probably isn't very watmm friendly, bluesy single chord jam groove direction so fuck uploading half arsed versions of that shit.

lol except i was doing this shit for longer than hom due to the mere fact of age. many people with similar musical rationales, formative influence, some are just a little more motivated, and in the case of blardeblarsio, pretty great at packaging it too. (this is not a diss, i like what he does, even if i don listen to much of it, i think wot iev herd is good and deserves more attention(i like listening to disco italo and drill drum and bass, acid, elek or myself)).

Guest brendyman

will be deleted, recorded during a lunch break at work a part song i thought about the lunch break the day before, i play guitar and sing a lot, probably doesn't really fit the care parameters here so if you don't listen it's cool, really you shouldn't listen, i don't want to be tarred and feathered, but you know alcohol.

https://soundcloud.com/deleterboy/dleetr-2015-06-14-475-test-yor-liez-er-lee-w-erk

I really like this. Normally I would complain about the way it's recorded but I think it really adds to the charm of it all.

lol , i wondered why the fuck i had an whole bunch of new listens. was paranerdeloid, almost shat out an hemmeroid thinking some nasty little cunt was playing the track over and over to learn it. it's not hard to write sure, but they're still my children.

nwae, squee, if you checked the account there's a couple of electronic tracks of mine i dragged from the internets that had saved them for me thankfully,cause hard drives well theni'd have to plug in and hope they work. and which one contains the.

2000or2001

.02or.03

All this time together and you didn't realise, really. God now i feel like the dick you must have thought that i was being when i was commenting critically on your musicalities.

reelee sorry. bleSs be ...

• 2 weeks later...

another lunch break track rather than a drunk track, i don't think the quality varies really, it's all half arsed. nwae there's actually a song half way through the noodling, well the beginnings of a song. The noodling was just cause i need some sort of thing to drift of to after the second iteration of verse chorus .. so i was trying out some stuff .. doesn't really fit, who knows, songs ay. they are stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/deleterboy/dleetr-2015-08-14-nao-iem-riezing-riffs-test-1

/looks up bachata. his name sounds like back chatter, which is kind of funny, heh.

also cheers.

oh bachata is a style, and very many frightening videos presented themselves to me upon entering the search term into duckduck. i'm sure underneath it there's some kind of guitary thing yeah. have to dig deeper, using wikipedia.

it's cool man, i heard what you were getting at once i wiki'd who was actually building the style. As usual of course, in this age, there's lots of soulless rubbish mascerading under a title that they no longer represent. I've found that when looking up haitian music lately, that earthquake really fucked them around, they were making some really cool shit.

Archived