IGNORED

heh

delet...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also i think you should make an album purely made out of background noise and the sound of jacks being either plugged in or out...

just press record on my life. Although it would be polluted by the constant bleat of me beatboxing in an 80's funk back beat manner. If you are wondering though what that cracking noise is, it's a 3/4 body acoustic with parts disconnected through age ago floor dropage for whom glue judiciously applied could stop creaking. Sorry man. BleSs your mediterranean beats be tee double you. ;-]

• 3 months later...

listened to the first three, some funky plucky stuffs happening, with indistinguishable, melancholic drunk dleet crooning on top ;-) . Pretty neat, and while the style of lofi recording might fit, have you thought of getting a better mic set-up? Would like to hear hd versions for contrast  :cool: .

lunch break recordings of insignificants. pick up guitar haven't played in a while sing with rough voice, don't give a fuck, put on watmm. glad that it's mostly ignored, ring cab cause have found a few african things to listen to whilst counterpointing eugenics conversation from redice, get in cab and grab now fortune costing tabacco, be at pointless nightclub with jewish owner that is way to self rightoeous israeli for oldschool jewbee liek same self. heh, trolling to the right of me .. trolling to the regressive left.

..been so schlong ..

Freud.jpg

dude, what did you use in 2002'ish for your eleks? Bet it can still run on the comp you use to for moderation, no excuses  :catbed:

Archived