IGNORED

mike dred selling rare aphex record

lala

these are the two tracks from the polygon window cd reissue. good tracks.

Correct. Mike Dred posted about it months ago on facebook that he had it and it caused some stir here. It's really a shame it never got properly released!

http://www.discogs.com/Polygon-Window-Portreath-Harbour/release/5939220

Hope he fetches a nice amount!

I hope Mike gets a mint for this - this is for the collectability, for sure, as the tracks are easily available (and good tracks too - I can't imagine SOSW without them now).

I saw this while browsing eBay tonight. I read the description and when it was signed off Mike i assumed it was Mike P who was selling it. I've not even heard of Mike Dred, when he said in the description he was doing a course I thought Mike P had fallen on hard times. So the records legit but it's a lot of cash for 2 tracks already out there. Wonder what his reserve is. Will anyone rich enough meet the seller's demand so he can become a chartered accountant and live happily ever after?

You've been missing out on some classic acid records then. Check out the universal indicator gear and mix cd. Laptop Dancing lp on Rephlex was vintage Braindance of that era.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

hes trying to get money to be a lawyer or something

Judge Dred?

:cisfor:

:cerious:

:sad:

Archived