IGNORED

If you were the king of the world, what would you do with the power?

Guest chunky

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make Tony Blair do the GoT Shame-walk the length & breadth of Britain

ban the study of social media & imprison ANYONE who uses the word "tweet" in a non-avian related capacity

get stoned with the Chunkster to see which records he really likes

Probably buy a bunch of synths, guitars, vintage amps, and a bunch of other shit. Build a mansion and a studio on some tropical island, or I'd just take over Richard Branson's island. Acquire a stockpile of weed, a couple boats some jetskis, a plane, etc. Then I'd just fuck off and let the world go about it's business as usual since I'd probably just be a figurehead anyway.

Evacuate all art and artifacts from museums and galleries and then destroy all the major cities in the world. I would then devise some way to decrease the human population to a sustainable level without massive genocide. It might need to resort to genocide if it becomes the only option, but I like to think that there is a better way to handle the population problem. I would also legalize and try to reduce the illogical superstition against suicide. It makes no sense to persecute suicidal people in a society so densely overpopulated, especially if they're disabled or elderly people who don't have a very good quality of life in their state, and I believe it is truly evil how strongly some people want to force others to remain alive regardless of the individual's will.

Once the population has returned to a healthy level I would remove governments from existence and find some way to destroy all memory of agricultural technology so that the population doesn't just start growing again. Eventually everything will go back to the way it should be.

i'd abolish religion

Looks like you got lost, Mao. This is WATMM, not China.

Archived