IGNORED

If you were the king of the world, what would you do with the power?

Guest chunky

I'd abolish all nuclear weapons, make the use of renewable "green" energy compulsory, and strip all corrupt officials of their wealth and make them start over from scratch by working fast food...and distribute said wealth evenly to the poorest citizens. Robin Hood strategy you might say.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ban wind power, coal power and oil power; make nuclear power mandatory (and force oil industry/coal industry/green party/friends of the earth/greenpeace/etc members to toil in uranium mines until they drop dead from exhaustion).

I'd get rid of China's horrific dog torture festivals and release the stolen dogs to run free back to their owners. I'd fry the subhumans in the ''oh, we can't do anything about it'' camp . And zap out all those who turn a blind eye to it.

All of Earth's key biomes would be replenished and species that had been wiped out within the last 10,000 years would return. There would be an upward population cap on humanity of 500 million which could not be exceeded. Mankind would take on more of a curatorial role within nature, but would not lose its ambition to move beyond the planet/progress philosophically and technologically.

Mankind would take on more of a curatorial role within nature, but would not lose its ambition to move beyond the planet/progress philosophically and technologically. I'll drop some stoopid loads down chunky's throat, it's the only way to shut him up when he's drunk and mouthing off like this.

^ That is far from my Arterial Fantasy I'm afraid...

Yeah, sorry i meant to post that Squarepusher track in the bonkers thread. You came though.

make an new political ideology entirely based around music and parties and fun and alcohol and sex and is all good fun and then we can all party and b good and is all good.

make an new political ideology entirely based around music and parties and fun and alcohol and sex and is all good fun and then we can all party and b good and is all good.

Welcome to post-modern society

Archived