IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Kasm02

cear

its been a while since i heard a vocoder worked that juicy-like. That second acidy track on there sounds fucking awesome.

if he released an entire album of stuff like this it could easily be my favorite MBM album. Sounds perhaps closer to some of his solo stuff like Loudness Clarifies in parts but with the addition of the more trademark MBM breaks.

i didn't get that from looking at it and knowing myself if there was any resemblance to a vagina i would have noticed it immediately.

to me it looked like the insulation foam that used to have the pink panther slinking around in the commercial

Yeah these tunes are pretty good, after the (imo) pretty boring TLR 10".

Nice work.

The Lear Ratio!

Hah! yeah I know lol. I was thinking of Light (as in Light Box lp) :rolleyes:

^ Troof!

Just me or from far away does this record cover look like a giant or close up clit piercing?

i didn't get that from looking at it and knowing myself if there was any resemblance to a vagina i would have noticed it immediately.

to me it looked like the insulation foam that used to have the pink panther slinking around in the commercial

MHieBYm.png

is anyone else aware Jack Dangers regained his publishing rights from Wax Trax / TVT in the 00s, and has again reissued his old albums (digitally this time) under a new banner, MBM Records? Similar to how FSOL finally started their own independent label circa 2007. Included titles:

Storm the Studio (Remastered)

Armed Audio Warfare (Remastered)

R.U.O.K?

...In Dub

Archive Things

is anyone else aware Jack Dangers regained his publishing rights from Wax Trax / TVT in the 00s, and has again reissued his old albums (digitally this time) under a new banner, MBM Records? Similar to how FSOL finally started their own independent label circa 2007. Included titles:

Storm the Studio (Remastered)

Armed Audio Warfare (Remastered)

R.U.O.K?

...In Dub

Archive Things

I just saw them release under Run Records which was what RUOK? came out on in the US. 2003 editions was the last I saw.