Guest bitroast

I'm curious to see whether the mastering on this will be different from the leak

me too. i said this before but i'm guessing (/hoping) yes based on the only officially released track sounding different to leak

pretty keen on getting the album and hearing it proper / letting it sink in and THEN making up my mind. it's difficult to tell with the leak if i even like this or not.

here's a fun thought - remember back when the boc/afx fake leaks happened and a bunch of us mused that it'd be pretty hilarious if the artists intentionally released fake leaks to throw us off?

Daniel seems like the sort of dude who would actually do something like that and it'd fit right in with the way the ARG was going (fake band). It's also odd he hasn't acknowledged the leak at all given he was vocal as hell when R+7 leaked.

I seriously doubt this is the case, but oh man

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

surely someone matched the waveforms to the screencap he posted of it when it was done?

anyway, i've downloaded this and will be listening tomorrow upon my triumphant return to the hipster areas of sydney.

Whats' Scotland Island/Pittwater like nowadays? When I was/lived there it was like Pirates of the Carribean lol. Proper aussie characters. I remember Balmain in Sydney being ultra hipster. Ooooh yea.

balmain is super posh now, they finally realised such a beautiful suburb on the water was completely wasted without ugly ass apartment blocks everywhere. also pretty sure they kicked out a lot of social housing folks because they're icky to look at when you're enjoying your third $22 eggs benedict of the week.

pittwater and the northern beaches are absolutely lovely but there is zero public transport to get there so it's quite frustrating. also forget trying to live up that way unless you have a full time job in the city.

basically sydney at the moment is mad with development. there are posh apartments going up everywhere they can put them. and now they're realising there is an oversupply because surprise surprise there are only so many high rent apartments you have before you run out of rich folks to live in them. basically sydney and australia is heading for a huge crash and I think the property market has a lot to do with it. they just keep building homes as investment opportunities for lazy rich people and it's gone completely unchecked for too long, there's just no way it was sustainable but everyone wanted their piece of the pie.

Roger that Meshy. Thanks for the post. Always have fond memories of Oz.

Sorry for the tangent OPN fans :ok:

I have been listening to and enjoying a lot of OPN related posts, really looking forward to listening this album for real as already it has brought a lot of joy with the Ezra & Kaoss spin off stuff...

pittwater and the northern beaches are absolutely lovely but there is zero public transport to get there

and it's full of northerners.

drinking at Church Point, truely great characters (used to be, hopefully still) there, a real mishmash of sorts, spent many days/evenings there. I lived on Scotland Island for a few years. Mad place lol.

Another track up on youtube:

Still not listened to the leak, but the mix of opinions on here make me all the more excited for the release. No idea what to expect

Another track up on youtube:

Still not listened to the leak, but the mix of opinions on here make me all the more excited for the release. No idea what to expect

same here, really digging this

he's really raised the standards for mutants