IGNORED

remastering/rereleasing some stuff (first up - bob barker octonion EP)

Ragnar

https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/album/bob-barker-octonion-ep-2

a2048165570_16.jpg

mixing on the first and last tracks could be better, but I think the middle tracks came out well. I can't do much else because they're sourced from clippy sources, and I can't possibly recreate the songs exactly as there are a lot of chance occurrences and such

I'll keep the original up for a while if anyone wants to compare

I don't think I have listened to the original in full length, but everything sounded nice to my ears here.

I like the sound design as always, nice crunchy distortions, good mix between music and noise.
Not sure if your melodies are computer generated or you write them, but the harmonies are pretty damn cool.

Eerie fucking atmosphere all the way through, especially flashbob.

The tracks are a bit too long for me, but I have a very short attention span.

Sounds like music made by an ancient tribe that was given synthesizers.

Cool stuff.

I don't think I have listened to the original in full length, but everything sounded nice to my ears here.

I like the sound design as always, nice crunchy distortions, good mix between music and noise.

Not sure if your melodies are computer generated or you write them, but the harmonies are pretty damn cool.

Eerie fucking atmosphere all the way through, especially flashbob.

The tracks are a bit too long for me, but I have a very short attention span.

Sounds like music made by an ancient tribe that was given synthesizers.

Cool stuff.

I honestly don't remember everything about how it was composed but a lot of it is generative in the sense that some modular patch triggers another sound and so on in diff chain reactions. But there is sequencing too

• 3 weeks later...

yeah so I guess on the new laptop I can run/loop the fractal waveshaper 40-50 times on the lowest settings, and that seems to do the trick getting a tapey/loud/fuzzy/saturated sound. so I remastered my old album cacophonics this way w/ bonus track:

https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/album/cacophonics

here is the original ver of the bonus track

I probably won't do this most of the time but the versions of the tracks I had had all crappy digital saturation anyway and I just tried to work with/around it

First track is great it's so smishy smooshy if u get what I mean. 2nd track proper heavy I like it a lot. I'll save the juice bars for another time.

yeah I can believe I got those sounds out of jeskola buzz/oomek aggressor

• 8 months later...

Archived