IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to leave this release alone for a while but I've rinsed it this weekend and I've massively enjoyed it. Nothing new to add, but that umil is really missed on the actual release! Oberheim blacet and umil still are the big standouts imo (and serge+dmx test but I'd already overplayed that one years ago :))

And according to AFX on soundcloud, this is not a version of bonus EMT beats but an entirely different track :)

https://youtu.be/7FI4vPcecb0?t=1m59s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

honestly oberheim blacet is a fucking masterpiece, one of his best tracks ever. i cant even describe how much i like it

CONCUR. Amazing baseline combined with sexy ass pads.

NEOTEKT72 is also wicked, well groovy (like produk 29)

• 3 weeks later...

@crAnkedKite: where did those bonus beats that you uploaded go?

Deleted, it was just a track from Orphaned EP slowed down, posted in .wav on sendspace like people used to do in 2005. This can only be one (now banned) member trying to return...

@crAnkedKite: where did those bonus beats that you uploaded go?

Deleted, it was just a track from Orphaned EP slowed down, posted in .wav on sendspace like people used to do in 2005. This can only be one (now banned) member trying to return...

I think I know who you're referring to but their screen name is eluding me

Deleted,

hi

the rules explicitility state: e rwe kindly ask that you respect the artist's wishes and not post entire soundfiles. 30 second to 1 minute clips are fine,

kindly restore the post. shame you got the album wrong too init

Deleted,

hi

the rules explicitility state: e rwe kindly ask that you respect the artist's wishes and not post entire soundfiles. 30 second to 1 minute clips are fine,

kindly restore the post. shame you got the album wrong too init

Too bad you ruined your rep by posting a dozen of full copyrighted tracks in shady sendspace links in the past. I don't have time to download all of your eluding links again so until you start using soundcloud or something more efficient: good luck demanding things as a dupe (hey, what is this I see? Another rule from the same list you quoted?)

Banning is permanent. If you decide to come back under a different account and we find out, don't be surprised if you suddenly can't log in anymore.

Archived