IGNORED

the f*ck

randomAmateur

When I was doing semi erotic pictures in underpants, actually I just wanted to scare this girl away who wanted to have my shovel...
I acidently made this shot... to be honest I was pretty surprised... the hair... even the nose...
I was more surprised about the soundcloud actions btw when did that happen/start?

The picture is from ~ 9th january. I nearly forgot about it but I met him and it was pretty coolio,
weirdly enough I thought about meeting AFX just a few weeks before it happened after being to the UK for the first time. My vision of it was more like I had to find him hidden in a dungeon somewhere in the UK. But then it was pretty easy because he was just passing me by near to my home in berlin and suddenly he was in front of me. Unfortunately I was rude to him because his German was too good so I was pretty sure it's just a clone, 5 minutes later I remembered a friend telling me AFX had a German grandmother or something. The dots connected pretty fast and luckily I've seen him again, I'm still mind blown, I mean when I heard SAW I put Hedphelym on repeat for a couple of hours before going to bed. A few years later at the age of 16 I heard this BBC ~ One World ~ Rephlex ~ Records show.
None of that was his own production but I'm mind blown ever since... so what do you think about the picture, am I just obsessed or is it f*cking crazy?

compared to the original...

post-12016-0-89884300-1435973778_thumb.jpg

post-12016-0-18737500-1435976930_thumb.jpg

you must have the most organised hard drives ever, keeping files propagated on new systems down through the years.

I actually intentionally had one of my hard drives tossed in Egypt, so there is that one bit of my life that will not return. But that's cool. Cuz I've thought of data as part my being, and I've always felt a need to document and keep tons of random shit. For example, I had tons of mp3s that I downloaded in the late 90's, with original modification dates, which is sort of like vintage mp3s or someshit. ...But then I let a sngle hard drive go in Cairo dumpsters (things I might've wanted are photos taken, old tracks of mine, old writings...), because I want to further understand-in-my-heart, my understanding that small things are generally unimportant (and data ends up being data knick knacks). ...And that it's okay to not have to have everything. Without being able to cope with not holding onto everything, one can become a hoarding OCD crazy ass person, who ironically is super focused on maintaining so much of some past that is special and obscure-- yet for some reason the life right in front of their face could be in shambles.

When I moved to Canada from Hawaii, I also parted with tooons of physical shit, including my down-to-ass hair. Point being, I think it's most important that I focus on the present, because energy put into the present is what becomes the phuture-present. So maybe sometime in the future- or even every now and again- I think, "Hey, it'd be cool to experience that one part of me from 15 years ago.", but then I realize that life is infinite. So I gotta focus on the now, because it's the only time I can put energy towards creation (life craft). It's almost like how ages ago I was afraid of sharing my best music (and decade before, my drawings), for fear of having my mojo stolen or someshit, but then I realized that no amount of emulation or criticism could ever take away my essence, cuz true juices flow in abundance. In that sense, no matter how much seemingly cool shit of mine I've lost along the way (physical or data), I've actually lost nothing, and the only way I can ever lose myself is if I lose focus. So the point for me is: focus, stay in the present, and be fearless with expression, cuz sincerity is the only thing that can open up the paths most suited to my happiness.

p.s. Beware the mariwana injections, cuz I heard they put cocain in it to make you steal heavy metal records.

That being said, keeping sooome things for decades is an inherent quality of having a sense of sacred, which is a good thing.

But are old photos, old drawings, old writings, old MiniDiscs, old toys, and 20 year old mp3s something so special? I must..... say..... no....

*collapses in orgasm from mental vibrations*

i keep stuff, i'm just not organised about it. I am however relieved that it's easier to carry around on old harddrives, than in the voluminously filled boxes and bags of yore.

As far as organization goes... I think the way I got that photo of me was from archive.org and checking out my high school homepage. Here is the quote from that Richard D. James Album cover ting:

In this pic, I kinda tried to impersonate the cover of Aphex Twin's "Richard D. James Album", with a slightly evil look. Very good album, by the way. I would recommend it to anyone that's into electronica. This is also the first pic that I took with my new frames. (added 5-24-98)

i've seen that picture before though peace, on more than one occassion, don't be bashful about the fact that you've kept it. You come up with old stuff all the time from like the µ board and whatever, it's your thing. salL good. ;-]

i've seen that picture before though peace, on more than one occassion, don't be bashful about the fact that you've kept it. You come up with old stuff all the time from like the µ board and whatever, it's your thing. salL good. ;-]

Actually, that stuff has mostly just been kept untouched on my website server. So if one day I decide to not use nothinggg.com, the hundreds of shitz I've hotlinked from my server will suddenly "vanish" from posts over the past ~10 years.

p.s. A moment of silence for all the fallen homies, due to too many marijuanas.

Actually, that stuff has mostly just been kept untouched on my website server. So if one day I decide to not use nothinggg.com, the hundreds of shitz I've hotlinked from my server will suddenly "vanish" from posts over the past ~10 years.

ahh yes, most logical. Explains everything, i will no longer harp on about this. Same thing would happen to old photos i've put in to watmm over the years, through my site.

Archived