IGNORED

the f*ck

randomAmateur

No idea what you've been rambling on about for the last 24 hours, Amatuer. No idea whatsoever. You sounded confident though so it must have been good.

Also, change that avatar, it's too abstract. And change the sig, it's fucking meaningless.

I actually intentionally had one of my hard drives tossed in Egypt, so there is that one bit of my life that will not return. But that's cool. Cuz I've thought of data as part my being, and I've always felt a need to document and keep tons of random shit. For example, I had tons of mp3s that I downloaded in the late 90's, with original modification dates, which is sort of like vintage mp3s or someshit. ...But then I let a sngle hard drive go in Cairo dumpsters (things I might've wanted...In that sense, no matter how much seemingly cool shit of mine I've lost along the way (physical or data), I've actually lost nothing, and the only way I can ever lose myself is if I lose focus. So the point for me is: focus, stay in the present, and be fearless with expression, cuz sincerity is the only thing that can open up the paths most suited to my happiness.

p.s. Beware the mariwana injections, cuz I heard they put cocain in it to make you steal heavy metal records.

I had a snooze at the halfway point. 33 is too old to be writing in the style of a 13 year old autistic girl's text message. The novelty wore off a while ago. It's dull and unfunny. Just try to be yourself (if thats possible). Try to get better.

We would be nowhere without loony/visionary P7.

He was resting on his laurels for a while. He had been doing that annoying girly 'z' where an 's' should be. He was attacked by another user for it. He tried to man up and become less cliche. But old habits die hard and the hankering of ideas to be a free thinking alternative were his cross of iron. He became a product of his environment. A mouthpiece of a failed revolution.

Where is he now? Japan.

Still not on the level of Steven G's Brian Dance hazing. I saw that go down live and it was brutal. Dance was on the forum recently and said he was still coming to terms with the haze.

Archived